TTC: male infertility & low amh

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shwetadem, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh Dear... Very sorry about the results. :-( Doc suggested any reasons for failures?
    Hope you get the strength to handle this situation. Take care of yourself, that's more important now! Things should settle down one day or other. Keep your belief high.
    GOD bless you dear!

2. sumayyatabassum

sumayyatabassum New IL'ite

hi freinds ,
    am marreid in 2007 till now i havent conceived my promblem is i have pcos promblem and2 yrsback i have one miscarrage ,i have done my biopsy of endometeruim;last 6 month is negative in result:cool2: . now my doc told to one more time of biopsy. biopsy have done tb profile and nik cells test 3 weeks back and today my result day.:|
    in my test report tb is positive and nk cells is positive :cry:
    my husband sperm count is normal but motility is low and low morphology :cry:
    pls help me and gave me some suggestion pls
    baby dust to all ttc ladies and pls pray for me also i need yours support

3. Indianwife2000

Indianwife2000 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shweta,

I just went through your thread....very sorry for your dear. I totally understand how stressful this journey is.....just hang in there and things will fall in place.

Regarding AMH, you can go through the suggestions given by WiniPooh in another thread....her AMH went up after making some changes in her lifestyle, so yes, it does change.

Keep trying dear....God will bless you soon.

4. Indianwife2000

Indianwife2000 Silver IL'ite

Praying for you...I know you are in a tough situation. How old are you? What is your doctor saying regarding the next step? When you say you were tested positive for natural killer cells.....i was just wondering if you have any auto-immune disease like Hashimoto's thyroiditis....since I have heard NK cells are usually associated with auto-immune diseases. How is your thyroid? Have you checked that? Please do have a word with your doc and find out the root cause and follow their advice.

I hope you conceive soon. Best wishes!

5. anu641

anu641 New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Greetings there
    I am Neha, newly joined this amazing group. Happily Married and staying in USA. Currently i am facing infertility issues , hope some one can guide me on this . My ttc journey in simple glance

Got married 6 years back , on ttc 3 yrs
    Infertility due to DH ( DHA fragmentation)
    Tried my first IvF- ICSI here but unfortunately cycle got cancelled due to low quality embryo . But doctors said it may be due egg quality egg got compromised.
    My previous numbers said i am ok with out any issues , but after this feedback i am devastated .

Not sure on how to take this further.
    Pour in your suggestions how can i overcome this . I am even planning to visit India for further treatments . Appreciate if any one can suggest fertility clinic in Hyderabad ( prefered) . Literally looking for positive vibes.

Lots of baby dust to all.

Neha

Note : Posting on behalf of my friend