Ttc For Two Years, Need One Clarity

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vanipriya, May 25, 2016.

1. vanipriya

vanipriya New IL'ite

When we have intercourse doctor was asking me that the penis should hit the end that she pointed out when she inserted her finger during vaginal test and we should feel penis hit the end of vagina. like that she told.
    but i never felt it had hit something at the end? one more point was my DH was not circumcised and have a skin which will not pull over.
    Is that a problem for TTC? to get conceived? also do every own have a hit or i am the one who never feels it.
    sorry to be open, but i need to get this clarified i am TTC for 2years with no luck.

also after intercourse semen comes out if we lie down normally flat in bed.

it will not leak out only if I keep an pillow and sleep in a bed, again when I woke up it comes out. can we do something for this problem...

2. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

op,
    Not sure what you mean by end of vagina. If you mean, cervix, then no. that's not required. Your DH not being circumcised is also not an obstacle in you conceiving.The seminal fluid will eventually come out. you can refer to this thread
    sperm is coming out even after lying down with pillow for 30 min

have you done your base line tests and DH's Semen analysis to rule out issues? if not,please get it done. all the best

Agony and tarasharma like this.
  3. vanipriya

vanipriya New IL'ite

thank you teeJay... we have morphology and motiliy issues but I thought that is why it comes out easily.

and doctor it has to go till end of cervix for better chances and i feel it is not going till end. so little worried ...

4. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Some amount of semen will flow outside, but don't worry that's natural.
    What u could do is , place a pillow below the buttocks and continue lying down for 20 mins.

All the best !

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hey vanipriya,
    Me too faced the same issue and consulted with the doctor... she said nothing to worry about... try to have sex at night and keep elevated once ejaculated so that sperm stays inside...!!

So keep posted..
    All the best...!! :)