Ttc.. Does It Change Your World!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wisha, Mar 1, 2012.

1. wisha

wisha Senior IL'ite

Hello,

First of all, so sorry..... I was not in touch with you for so long! I got my piece of soul & she keeps me on toes. I believe my earth is revolving around her. I am a common mom 90% super happy & 10% struggling hard to make a balance :)

I keep wondering, what I should write as my comeback post :hide:.. I took loads of time I guess. Actually, want to contribute something close to heart, my true experience...

Ladies, as many of you know, I was an active member of TTC for 2+years, I forgot my career & myself... I got a reward too, my little angel. But, now standing at this point of life, when I go to flash back, I realize even though I got a priceless thing but what I paid was not for it…It something like you want to go to Shimla, you gave money to travel agent but he ran away... You feel shattered but all of sudden you get a prize in lucky draw, that is ticket to Switzerland!!! It will be completely exhilarating experience... But, you lost your money, which has not changed!

I had the same experience... When I wanted a baby, I really didn't know that it’s a beautiful Responsibility, which starts much before than even conceiving the little one. There are so many factors, which matters in this process & the most important will be ME... "MY BODY & MY SOUL"... I just wanted a baby because my MIL wanted. I want to plan it to make perfect life, with a beautiful smiling picture baby...
    You may think was I such a big idiot or still I'm:bonk!!! It took time for me to accept this fact but I was immature about it.Motherhood is a blessing,which comes for some very easily but it keeps some for waiting too. Some get it so easily that if it doesn't work for us we call it Destiny.For me,it was not easy...& I believe,I made as many mistakes I can...Today,wanna share with you all..So may be my failures will be learning for you..

TTC is also about preparation.I made so many mistakes,I don't think I can tell about them in one post...it was a journey,in which IL was with me.. Its time to payback .So,I'll write in my next post..How decision of motherhood can make a difference!!Since,all of you were with me,so stop me anywhere if I'm wrong,share what you experienced..Let’s altogether make a difference!!

Till that Bye...:wave

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on getting your angel. My hugs and kisses to her