Trying to Conceive: Support group for Women

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hemasiva, Mar 4, 2008.

1. hemasiva

hemasiva New IL'ite

hi,

i am completing my married life for 2 yrs. i am trying to conceive from the second month itself. but it doesn't works. i am getting depressed every month when i got periods. i didnot know what to do. i alrdy gone some medical chek ups. doctor told me that i got my ovulation earlier & i got my periods by 27 days.

pls advice

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: i am trying to conceive

Dear Hema,

Sometimes, babies take time to come and then they stay a lifetime with us making it worth all that wait. You will be blessed with a child very soon. Just keep your spirits up. Depression can increase stress and lower fertility. These days fertility treatment is very advanced. You seem to have normal cycles- that is half the battle won. See the reply I posted for yr other question too.

rgds
    Vidya

4 people like this.
  3. hemasiva

hemasiva New IL'ite

hi vidhya

thanks for ur advise

4. d.t.s.raja

d.t.s.raja New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is d.t.selviraj

Is there any one to help me.
    I got married and it is almost 1 & half year.
    We both want a child but nothing is happening. we dont know what to do.
    planning to consult a doctor, but dont know where to go, i am in chennai.
    If any one can help me pls do so.

Regards,
    d.t.selviraj

5. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Dear Hema,

Please relax! Things will happen in due course. :) In the meantime, please do consult a doctor and make sure everything is fine with you and your husband. Then it is just a matter of relaxing and letting things happen. :) Take care.

Regards,
    Anitha

6. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi.,

I suggest u to buy a ovulation kit and keep ur ovulation in track..,
    This helps a lot., since u cud find ur ovulation before hand u can try accordingly.,
    moreover keep lots of positive thoughts and keep ur self relaxed and pray to god..,
    things will shape out very soon as time comes for it.,
    best of luck.,

1 person likes this.
  7. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

As others are saying, do not stress yourself as it will not help you. Since you have been trying for almost 2 years, it may be time to get a thorough check-up for both you and your husband. If your cycle is normal and regular, you may have male factor issues, so a sperm analysis is an important step. 40% of the time, the issue is not the woman, but the man. If there is a low sperm count or border line morphology, then you should consider getting an IUI done. It really really increases your chances of conceiving.

Even if your husband has a normal SA and your cycle is normal, there can be other issues such as hostile cervical mucus(prevents sperm from reaching egg) or a tilted uterus (sperm has to travel longer) which may be interfering with conception. In such circumstances, an IUI will be really really helpful

8. rashmiramki

rashmiramki New IL'ite

Any clue if ovulation kits are availaible in india???:idea

9. Anoo.p

Anoo.p New IL'ite

hi ,
    Its abt to be 2 yrs of our married life by next month and we are planning to have a baby,,its just 2 months that we started.I got my last period 23rd Feb, i have regular periods and its 35 days that i did not get my period ,,i feel leg pain lightly every day from 5-6 days and i am thinking that i'll get periods that day or the next day as usually i get every time when i get my periods , and my white discharge has also stopped ,,it happens when i get my periods.but i dont get leg pains from 5 or 6 days it just starts the day i get my period or else before the day i get my period.Am confused ,,,,plz let me know if anyone of u have gone thru same phase.

10. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Maybe you should do a HPT? Your periods are almost a week late, right? Its better to confirm rather than worry abt it...Good luck!

Vanathi.