Trying to conceive please help me!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subha04, Jan 23, 2010.

1. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Dear Vasu,

Thanks a ton for your encouraging words... As you said, I need to be little more patient and calm and accept whatever happens..

thanks
    niv

2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

nivedhita
    Vasu said it right. Stress plays a major role in ttc. Dont have IC with the sole intention of producing a baby and dont get disheartened if you dont get pregnant within one cycle. For some people, it is as easy as just one IC. But for others it is a roller coaster ride as Vasu put it rightly.

Just enjoy life, do your duty and let it take its own course. TTC requries loads of patience. Pray to God, leave everything to Him and He would take care of us. We just need to wait for the right time. Then everything will fall in place
    baby dust to you..take care

3. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

Additional with others said

just please do entertainment whaveter u like.. if u happy talking freinds relatives pls do or watch TV
    music ..pls do not do hard work..

BUt all, no worries all in god;s hand..
    God is so almighty merciful than others and in baby birth nothing we cant do ..excpet CARe CARE CARE!!!

4. femina111

femina111 New IL'ite

hello friend i m new to this site and wen i read ur problem i just wanna reply to ur post u know i had also gone through this bad situation and then after three years of my marriage now i have been able to conceive.
    and now i m pregnant firstly please i know everyone says not to take stress and tension and i know its not that simple that people says.bt the fact is that wen we do intercourse having this thing in mind that now these are the fertile days u must have intercourse otherwise this month wiill be again useless.please dont keep these thoughts in mind and do intercourse nt only for becoming pregnant bt u should also be calm and relaxed at that time do only
    whenever u feel happy then only the results are positive believe me this is my personal experience and also change the doctor only for consultation that ur doctor is giving u the right treatment.and i l pray to god for you bt till then be happy and stress free.

5. ruchi2000khare

ruchi2000khare New IL'ite

trying to concive

Hi every one:hiya
    My sister in law who got married on 2nd may2009,got pregent & i married for 4 yrs still not.
    Initially we didnt felt so much but now wht 2 say i think may this earth tears into 2 & i get carried away like sita godess.
    We both went to doctor from last may after all examination doctor said to have an rubella injection & avoid pregenceny for 3 months.which we followed.Also she said that i have Thalessmania but my husband is negative to this.Thank god. Still we are trying but of no use. god knows wht s going to happen.
    please help me & pray for me may god hear ur prayers as he snot listening to me.

6. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

Re: trying to concive

ruchi dear,
    god is great have faith in god he will do all good for u and fulfill all your wishes to have a cute baby.we all at indus ladies, friends will remember u in our prayers.god will soon bless u with a baby.take care and dont worry.all the best.

7. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Dear

Just try your best and rest leave it to God. Dont lose hope. You will surely be blessed with your LO.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ruchi,
    I remember the day you have poseted your query on rubella vaccination.

May be your SIL is not that intimate like you couple. You are spending quality time with your dh, understand each other to the best. Then you are going to have you baby. By the time you get your baby, you will be busy with the baby, you may not find time for your dh.
    Compared to us, my SIL who got her baby immediately after marriage is less intimate with her dh. The one who doesn't get baby thinks that they lost everything. But the ones who got the baby early thinks, they are not able to spend some time for them. Its other side of the coin. Don't confuse yourself & bother you much.

Stay cool dear... Things will happen in the right time.
    Just think that GOD is preparing your body for the LO. Just take care of your health. Keep your mind happy & cool. The little soul will reach you soon.

Coming to the medication journey... Have you done blood test on the basic hormone which causes infertility? HSG test? Have you had any medicated cycle?
    If not, take these, your will find your path.

Baby dust to you...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  9. ruchi2000khare

Hi Vasumathy,
    thx u still rembered my rubella vacccination.ya wht u said was everyone's opinion.But still idont understand why god is so.People like me keenly interested dont get & my sil who were not interested got within any year.But ya grass is always greener on another side.May god had plaaned something better for me.
    With that hope,

yours
    :thumbsupRuchi

10. ruchi2000khare

Thx Gals.....plz do prayer for me.May god haer u b'coz he is not listening me.......
    Still with a positive hope