Trying to conceive please help me!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subha04, Jan 23, 2010.

1. shazahussain

shazahussain New IL'ite

Hi all,

I need some clarification. My last period was on the 28th of April. Since I am on injectables and duphaston the past 2-3 cycles my AF tends to come a little late by about 3-4 days; this is what I observed the past few cycles. Now if I do get my AF this month I'm supposed to get it either 28th or a few days later right? At least thats what I am expecting (ofcourse hoping for a BFP though). Now today a few hours back I found slight bleeding like AF but bright reddish colour, it was only seen on the tissue when wiped. My question is could it be implantation bleeding? And that too this late?? I had my trigger on the 9th (CD 12) and today is my CD 26? Can someone pls tell me? I have been having some mild cramps the past few days also but no other symptoms. When should I do a hpt? Just feeling so low n sad:(

Baby dust to all
    Xx

2. shazahussain

shazahussain New IL'ite

i still havent gotten my AF, even though i am spotting like AF is here the past few days. i know it is due for some reason cuz of the colour etc (cuz thats how i usually get it) but im wondering when i shud do a hpt? you think i shud still wait a bit before doing a test?

3. vchan

vchan New IL'ite

Dear All

I have been advised to be on clomid by the doc due to my husband's low sperm count and my left tube being blocked. Can you please tell me if i would gain weight with Clomid ? I am 5.3" and 63 already slightly over weight. Please advise.

Thanks,
    V

4. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Re: Trying to Conceive

I will surely pray for your daughter in law...ask her not to stress herself too much...

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shaza,
    Spotting can be due to anything. It can be due to implantation bleeding or the hormonal disturbance. Hope soon your confusion ends.
    Are you missing your periods? If so, do a HPT with the early morning urine after a week of missing periods! All the best.

Hi Vchan,
    Clomid may help in weight gain. Just work towards not gaining anything very high! Control your carbo intake! Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

6. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi friends

how are you all.my new cycle started two days back.

please pray for my TTC this time i am little worried.my dh is coming to native on june4th.we planned to try this month but i have one doubt during early morning and sometimes my urine is dark yellow or medium yellow color. i am drinking more water these days due to that.will it be any problem whether i have to meet the doctor.

pleas pray for my and dh health and TTC.now i am worrying a lot due to that.i need your prayers this time

7. mahagoutham

mahagoutham New IL'ite

Ttc

Hi all ,

I was married for almost 20 months and planning for child .. but still nothing worked .. am TTC .. :)

8. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Re: Ttc

I am too in the same boat.We are on ttc for last 2 years.Becoz of that i am having side effects like gaining weight in the lower portion only.Not gaining muscles in the upper portion but lower thigh muscles are increasing very fast.Doing pranayam and exercises at home but still all in vain..Dont know how can i increase my weight proportionately through out the body...please help and guide me..

9. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Maha,

Please be cool and stress free.Dont think that you are trying for a child.Just both enjoy being together.

Have healthy food.

Believe God,Rest everything fall in place.

Baby dust to you soon..

10. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

pallavi,

weight gain is the biggest NO NO in TTC. Please try to decrease your weight.