Trying to conceive please help me!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subha04, Jan 23, 2010.

1. cheenikum

cheenikum Junior IL'ite

Nivedha
    Donot get anxious or panic. Listen to vishnu sahasranamam everyday.This was suggested to me by my family astrologer and it worked for me. Baby dust to you.Always be positive.

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi cheenikum,
    i know that vishnu sahasranam is good, but always had this doubt - most of the times i do not have the time and mood to read the full sahasranamam. can i say just the charama slokam - sri rama rama rameti ....
    or can i hear it on tape as i do my work.

what did u do during ur pregnancy term - say the full sloka daily or only charama slokam ?

3. cheenikum

cheenikum Junior IL'ite

Dear Hema
    I donot know the sahasranamam by heart. All I used to do was play it in youtube ( the one sung by MS subbulakshmi amma) first thing in the morning E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y .I just let it play in the laptop and do my normal routine stuff like cooking.My sincere request to you- please do this without fail and am sure you would get what you want.I will be waiting to hear the good news from you.

4. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Dear Vasumathy, Thank you for your quick response... Yeah the doc had given me the favourable days.. Will do IC every altearnate day or so..

But still something is scaring me.. and telling me how will i handle it when it does not happen even in this month.. I dont want to be depressed and spoil my happiness and also my hubby's :( Anyways will keep you updated

Thanks
    Niv

5. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Dear annavarapus, Thank you so much dear for your wishes.

6. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Dear kalaisiva,

Thank you for your wishes.. Yeah, I am actually learning garbharakshambika sloka.. I will do it more regularly and with more faith.. trying to also learn sanatan gopala mantra.. lets see..

Thanks once again

7. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Dear Kinjal

Thanks.. Yes I will remember that.. I am getting tensed as the days are nearing but I am going to try sincerely to be calm and happy

8. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

dear cheenikum,

Guess what I am actually doing that for the last few days :) but not able to listen fully.. because I am also listening to other slokas...

thanks once again

Dear cheenikum,

After reading this, I felt I should start listening to it completely instead of half.. thansk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
  9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Niv,
    Don't get scared dear. Nothing to worry. TTC is a roller coast raid. In this raid you shouldn't loose hope. You shouldn't get depressed or stressed. Its not end of life your life by this cycle end. There is always another new cycle. Stay cool. Don't think TTC as burden or toughest one.

Do your duty during your fertile days. Forget about everything on this after it. Leave it to GOD. If its time, you will surely conceive, if GOD wants to give your body some more rest, take it positive & enjoy it.

Hope everything goes fine with you. Baby dust to you.

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi cheenikum,
    your testimony on vishnu sahasranamam made me very very happy

secondly the easy way that u said to follow the sloka is also great... i wish that i also give such a testimony very soon on this forum... thanks for ur wishes and reply...

have great time with ur LO with the blessings of God !!