Trying for my second baby

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by poorniyuv, Mar 22, 2009.

1. poorniyuv

poorniyuv New IL'ite

Second Baby - Trying to Concieve

Dear Frends..

I have heard my people saying dunnot think about the baby just enjoi the intercourse....but i find it very difficult since Iam trying for my second one...my immediate thoughts after an intercourse is god please make it happen this time....and my all thoughts are abt the baby i dunnot know how to distract the thought....how do the other ladies who are trying to concieve manage this issue?

2. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Re: Second Baby - Trying to Concieve

It is indeed difficult not to think about conceiving but it's not impossible..It's all in your mind..The more you are desperate the more stress and expectations will build in your body and unknowingly you will become stressful..Let things happen naturally..Rather than thinking about TTC think about all the good times you had or you are having with your husband...You will not get these times again in your life...
    Just leave everything to nature and God..

Good Luck!

3. wkmonica

wkmonica New IL'ite

having problem to be conceived for the 2nd one....

hi...

i am monica from the Nilgirs... im married and have a daughter who is in the fouth standard..

i am being trying to get on to the family way for the second for past three years but its in vain due to circumstances, thou i know the difference tasks and timings i am not able to overcome them.... may i have some one to guide me as to what to do...

thankx friends....

4. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

Re: having problem to be conceived for the 2nd one....

Hi Friend,
    Patience is the key.I was TTC for my second one sice 6 months but in vain.Finally I got the good news today! So be positive and hope for the best!

Deepa.

5. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Try to divert your concentration on first one rather than making a stress.That will definitely help.If needed have a complete check up with your doctor.

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Monica,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. You can read our forum guidelines here...

*Please consult a gynecologist as you were trying for longer time. You can find out if there are any issues & can sort out easily!
    * Stress always plays a good role in TTC(Trying To Conceive)! You need to be patient, relaxed!
    * Find out your ovulation day if you didn't. Then try around those days. It will help you better!

Baby dust to you...

7. sera

sera New IL'ite

second conceive

Hi:hiya

Im trying to conceive for the second baby. Experienced ladies please suggest me something na...

I would like to plan in April so what all safety measures I should take because last in 2008 Oct i had a miscarriage.

8. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: second conceive

sera,
    Sad to hear about your miscarriage.
    Get thorogh checkup by your gynic and try to manage all prerequisites before getting concieved, so that this tme it would be a success.
    Checkout if everything is ok and you are okay to concieve.

9. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

i am also trying to concieve for the second time... i also had a missed abortion in june 2009. trying to concieve from last 1 year & 3 months.

from last month onwards i went to Gynae..she does my follicle....and given me letroz tablet for 5 days from 2nd day of my periods and the again follicle test but eggs didn't rupture.....and she given me duphaston tablet for 10 days from 20 day onwards from my periods.....she said that this tablet is dual purpose..if u concieve then there will be no periods & if not then ur periods will start as i have irregular cycle.....now my due date was 21 march & today is 23rd..

i called the doctor and told her that i have no mensuration on 21st march...she said wait for this week.......it can come 3-4 days late
    ......i am praying god that please please........for my concieving.......

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  10. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi mohantina,
    All the best and be positive.Sticky baby dust to you.

Regards,
    Poorni