1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Try to touch someone ‘s heart once in a while & we will feel more Happier!!

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Dec 11, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Countless number of time we touch our “TOUCH PHONE” in a day and feel happy. Try to touch someone ‘s heart once in a while & we will feel more Happier!!:) Good Morning .
    To make a difference in someone's life you dont have to be brilliant rich, beautiful or perfect , youjust have to care

By now everyone in IL knows me through my post because I dont keep anything in my heart and share my happiness and sadness here . For others likes and feedbacks might not be a great thing but for me it gives me happiness and inspiration. The thing is everyone is busy in their life and being retired and children settled in different places I feel lonely , though my husband is also there. For two of this there is not much work, so by 9.30 or 10 a.m. I finish cooking, washing the clothes, doing pooja. Then I have the whole day, in between have food, take rest, then evening coffee and in the night make some snacks, small small work will be there but not much like others because no children at home.

So my time passes being on line, making jewellery .

Today had been a day of surprises for me because friends in IL made me happy with their feedbacks and mentions. Just as I expect feedbacks and appreciations from others , others will be also happy to get appreciation adn feedbacks from me and will bring a smile on their face just as they brought a smile on my face today.

Morning when I logged in @Rihana mentioned about me about her wish to Santa , when I read was feeling so happy and was praying to God to fulfill our wishes in the New year. Then later when I logged in was surprised to get a thought provoking feedback from @Srama which made me happy because I am seeing her after a long time. Then a feedback from @kaniths in snippets, appreciation for most of my jewelleries from @succhi . There were so many Notifications , subscribed threads, mentions etc. , felt very happy . Have to wait and see how many more surprises today

4 people like this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You wash the clothes or maid does them? Which brand washing machine is popular now-a-days?

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rihana dear this is another surprise to get the first feedback from you, I dont wash nor the maid the washing machine does it:), glad to get your feedback. I saw you on line and thought should get the first feedback from you so posted it fast, because your boni is very good. I dont know about popular washing machine dear

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I had hip bone fracture in 1991 and had four operations so cant bend or sit down or wash clothes

5. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

What you said is Very true ma, will try to practice the same as much as possible from my end now onwards in my life

1 person likes this.
  6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

maam it is so good that u have free time for urself. i really wish sometime in month atleast i should get that MY time...:)
    but u know working and managing both and children how hectic it is ..
    maam i really feel that if you have some time why dont u join some NGO and help children to learn and write and share some happy hours with them. this is what i really wish to do in case if i get free time. i try to go atleast in 6 months in orphan age and share time and sweets with them..the smile the love the affection i get in return are speechless...i just keep them with me in my low time and get myself recharge.
    u mentioned about giving happiness to other so i got this thought that u can also do the same and i m sure u will be very good mentor to them u can teach and help them to grow....what say??

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

msm dear glad you liked the quote and you want follow , all the best

8. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

I read most of your posts, I try to reply mostly, sometimes will miss them.

I know how lonely you are feeling, the same as my parents..
    Empty nest feeling..
    Don't worry to much..you are very busy actually than myself, I used to think. You are like nonstop producing threads, and endless list of things, and in addition you have free time.

You have an amazing time management sense.
    You touch lots of people in different ways...for me its your attitude and your way of thinking is what attracted me..

Take care,
    Vaidehi

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Twinklingstar since you are a working woman it is difficult to have free time. Since I have retired I have freetime. I had worked for 38 years and with three children with a gap of one year and nine months it was difficult to manage but with the support of my husband I could manage when they were young. It is a good suggestion to go to orphanage and spend time there , I also like children very much. But due to my health problems it will be difficult as I had hip bone fracture in 1991 and had four operations. Now also I have vericose veins problem and corn in the leg. I know the love and affection to give to the orphange children is a great work. Also my husband does social work and goes to help when someone expires. So I have to be at home when he comes home tired. I am 72 and he is 76 years old , so after working for 38 years need some rest. Also we go for poojas and functions .

Glad to know you are going to the orphanage and bringing a smile on the children's face, thats a good work indeed, God bless you

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

True Vaidehi dear it is sweet of you to give feedback to most of my threads, thank you, you always bring a smile on my face with your sweet messages and make this 72 yrs old woman happy and make me feel young at heart. Yes dear I post threads and keep myself busy so that I wont feel lonely

Thanks dear for making my day with your sweet message. Today till now I am very happy, hope it continues th ewhole day. God has fulfilled my wishes today