Truth unvieled and it is scary!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bhuvnidhi, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Please read this article.It is too scary to think of it.It looks like US will not spare you from experimenting even if you are a friend.Hope the history does not repeat.

French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment
    A 50-year mystery over the 'cursed bread' of Pont-Saint-Esprit, which left residents suffering hallucinations, has been solved after a writer discovered the US had spiked the bread with LSD as part of an experiment.

Here is the link:
    French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment - Telegraph

2. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

And this is shocking and scary how? The CIA has long performed experiments with psychedelic drugs and psychotropic substances on its own population without their knowledge. Methamphetamines were administered to soldiers during WW2, Korean and Vietnam wars on a large scale to experiment with the effects of that drug. The CIA performed mind control experiments with LSD in the 1950s on their own population including scientists, CIA agents, doctors etc and by 1960s, it became a recreational drug. I would not be least bit surprised by CIA experimenting LSD on the French when they did this with their own population without their knowledge.
    CIA is a counter-intelligence agency that engages in nefarious and subversive activities and that is what they specialize in. They have done it in the past, they are doing it now and will probably do it in the future as well. None of this is a shocking revelation and its business as usual at the CIA. Their own people know about all what CIA does 50 or 60 years later when the information is declassified or some sort of enquiry initiated by their legislative bodies.

3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Malavika, It is even scarier to think that it is BAU.I still remember reading how the Native Americans were eradicated.Those infected carpets/blankets ,water with some poisonous stuff in it etc..etc...Though it is (now) well known that it is a norm but everytime I read such things it scares me.

Note : Ooops..I did not realise.Good that I still had the edit option.Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  4. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

CIA is a counter-intelligence agency and this is what they do to keep US as the dominant superpower in the world. US did not exactly ascend to become a superpower with its principles of truth and non violence. Or for that matter, any civilization that has dominated in its time in history, since Rome.

Yeah the indigenous people of America were wiped out by the Spaniards and the settlers through nefarious means. Oy, for future reference the politically correct term I believe is Native American LOL You may want to avoid using other terms, especially the one you just used. I think American Indian might be still ok.

Most of the things counter intelligence agencies do are subversive and nefarious in nature and this is all business as usual for them, be it the CIA or the Mossad or KGB.