1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Truth is simple, but the moment you try to explain , it becomes difficult

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 5, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Your mind is a magnet. Thoughts get attracted to it everyday.
    If you always think of blessings, you attract more blessings.
    If you always think of problems, you attract more problems.
    Always keep good thoughts & speak good words…. so that you attract them always.

You might think me silly at this age after reading my post. From childhood I am very fond of enjoying life and had great dreams. After marriage I wanted to lead a luxurious life but I am leading a simple life because I am married to a person who is a gem of a person, not having any desires in his life but to help anyone anytime, so after retirement you all know how much social service he does. He does not expect anything from anyone. Though I had lot of dreams but I adjusted to the life he lives and I am contended in life. I enjoy the times I come to Dubai and stay with my daughter and when I go to Bangalore and stay in my sister's house, as both are living the life I want. Though my sister has all the facilities which I crave but her health does not permit to enjoy and like my husband she is also very simple and very spiritual and is very perfect in keeping her house and seeing the needs of her family . Though they have car she does not go much anywhere and happy being at home and taking care of the house.

I enjoy with my daughter because while going out we go in a car, she also knows to drive. I wait for weekends so that we all can go out , spend time in Malls.. We cant spend much so I buy things worth 2 dhms or 5 dhms. Don't laugh reading this. My daughter and sil are ready to buy anything for us but we don't want them to spend simply for us. Now this time daughter and sil bought a Huawei mobile and she loaded whats app in it. Its big in size , so I am able to use it . My daughter knows that I like all this so always buys . They are not fond of chocolates and whenever I come buy chocolates for me.

This time my health problem is there. Due to varicose veins I have itching problems. My grand daughter is telling me , if you stay in Dubai you wont have these problems. In India mosquitoes are there that's why you are having itching problems. She is very smart and knows to use mobile and she teaches me. She had uploaded something in my old phone and always wanted to use that. The other day when we were going to car my daughter was driving and told her you show me the way to the park which we visited last time. For that grand daughter was asking her mother , for this only you brought me to this world, for this only I was in your stomach and came out , show that I can help you to show the way. We all had smile on our face and I was just thinking what if she comes to know that she is an adopted child. Sometimes cant believe that she is not my daughter's daughter because she is same as my daughter was when she wasa kid. She has so many questions to ask and for some questions we never have an answer. She troubles her mother while eating and she has to shout at her to have the food fast. Yesteday I told her you have your food fast fast but she took her own time. Now she wants light the diya in the evenings. She knows her grandmother will listen to everything she says so she will be after me.

Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of life.
    It is very easy to run away from everything, yet difficult to wake up; don’t run from your life, from your duties, from those around you; awake to them!

10 people like this.

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice post aunty

3. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

Very true viji mami

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou Raji and SW for gracing my thread with your fbs. Happy atleast I got 2 feedbacks

5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Very nice post Ma'am. Loved the bit about the daughter mother conversation.

1 person likes this.
  6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear VijiMaa...reading your post after a long time but it is always making me smile and see the reality of life. Life is made up of all the simple pleasures that we often ignore.
    Being married to a gem of a person like Uncle....VijiMaa, you are very lucky. Lucky also because you have such a lovely family.
    The last lines of your post are very very true...thanks for this lovely write-up and brightening our Sunday!

1 person likes this.
  7. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Nice post... Innocent grand mother and grans daughter.......

1 person likes this.
  8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Remaining childish is a tremendous state of innocence. You are blessed to have this quality and I really admire you for this.
    Your snipprets are all realistic .
    PS

1 person likes this.
  9. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Nice one IV.

Very true - truth is always simple but to explain and understand it is very difficult. We have self-inflicted complications that make it all the more difficult.

Simplicity is the most complicated to express and understand. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

You are such a treasure viji ma :)

1 person likes this.