1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Trust Me - Part 3

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by saarang, Jan 3, 2013.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Preethi had noticed it. That guy was looking in Suchi’s and Akshu’s direction. Both were seated close to each other. One point it looked as though he was looking at Suchi and one point as though he was looking at Akshu. Preethi did not disclose this to them. Meanwhile all the other girls were looking at some guys and teasing each other with each other. They had fun.

Preethi thought it was just a small thing that any guy would look at any girl and hence could not take this seriously enough to tell it. Somehow she was herself distracted and it did not bother.

While having all the fun about those guys, the girls almost forgot why they had met here in the first place. Suchi had to remind them.

Giggling the girls started their plan. By the end of the meeting, that is after about another 45 mins and another round of juices and ice creams, they decided that every alternate day, the girls would go to some NGO for some sort of service. They all loved the idea and immensely happy with the way they had planned. Again this called for some snacks and they had it.

Just then, the cream t-shirt guy got a call in his mobile and he left hurriedly. Good for him that the girls did not notice it at all. The other guys left after about 30 mins. While leaving, Nishant came close to the girls and bid them bye. The girls too waved back.

At the other end of the city, at a railway station, the cream t-shirt guy boarded a train. He was looking glum, worried about something. He made a call to Nishant and briefed him about his problem. Nishant promised to meet him as soon as possible at the railway station.

After 10 mins, Nishant and the cream t-shirt guy were talking.

“Hey what happened? Why do you have to leave now? So soon!” asked Nishant.

“I told you na. So much drama. I will make everything fine. But I will miss you all here da. I had great fun. Even if I leave college and join some college there, we will keep in touch. I am sorry that I had to leave at a short notice, but anyways I will come back to take my things. I will meet all of you then. Please tell other guys too”, replied Sanjay.

Sanjay Pandit. He is our hero. Sanjay was a college student studying 3rd year in the same college as Suchi. His dad belonged to Army and he wanted his son to pursue the same. Sanjay and his elder sister were born in Dehra Dun but were brought up by his grandmother in Chennai. His grandfather had settled here in Chennai due to business commitments. Sanjay’s sister Anju was married and settled abroad.

Sanjay’s father was not all interested in Sanjay doing his professional degree. Sanjay was happy with what he was doing. He believed joining Army should have a passion and dedication and he missed that. But over the last few months, his father had started threatening him and he had no choice but to accept that. To avoid it to the maximum, he seldom visited his parents in Dehradun.

When he was at the “shakes and cream” shop, he got a call from him house. It was mother’s maid who had called to inform him that his mom had fallen in the bathroom and had an injury in head. He was asked to rush immediately to Dehradun. Sanjay was convinced that this was a trick to make him come to his place. He called him mom’s cell and his father answered. After demanding continuously, his father accepted that this was a ploy. Still Sanjay accepted that he would come to Dehradun to end all this once for all.

“I will make sure I do something about this. If suppose I convince my dad, I will come here again for studies, else...” said Sanjay to Nishant.

“Hey btw, wanted to ask you something. We saw a group of girls right in the shop. Who are those girls?”

Nishant replied that he dint know all, but only Kavya.

“Hmm.. Are they from our college?”

“Yes why do you ask? Someone you are interested in?”

“Yes, I found a girl to be cute. I mean I liked her. I would want to know who she is?”

“Who is that? “asked Nishant.

“The one in the yellow dress!” replied Sanjay.

“I don’t know da. Probably can check it out for you.”

“Yeah please do that. I will call you once I reach Dehradun. Find out details about her. Fine? Please da”, begged Sanjay.

Nishant only laughed and said fine.

The train had started from the station and Sanjay jumped inside the compartment and waved good bye to Nishant. Sanjay made himself comfortable in his seat and then when he looked outside the window, he saw a small girl with a cute yellow dress at a distance. He instantly smiled and thought “If not for anyone, I am coming back here just for you, yellow dress girl!!!”

4 people like this.

2. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

Both Suchi(Yellow kurti) and Akshaya(Yellow Salvar) are wearing yellow Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. saarang

:)............

4. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

In a confusion since you have mentioned that akshaya was the most beautiful among all.Lets hope its our heroine "Suchi".

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Interesting...
    Enjoyed reading
    Waiting for the next post..

Shanti

6. saarang

Thanks Shanti!