1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Trust Me - Part 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by saarang, Dec 28, 2012.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Suchi reached “Shakes and Creams” at 4:40. She parked her scooty and went inside. Preethi was already there inside. She was seated in a four seated table. Suchi joined her and they started chatting. Slowly one by one all her friends had come. Each one selected what they wanted to have and then Deepthi ordered the same.

Suchi looked at all her friends. She smiled seeing her friends who had come just the way she thought they would. Deepthi’s hair was let loose and was wearing jeans and long kurti. Akshaya was wearing a yellow salwar. She had tied her hair in a ponytail and was looking just great. Preethi was wearing a green salwar and as usual clipped her hair. Kavya was wearing a salwar too. She had chosen a bottle green salwar and had tried a new hair style which looked really messed up.

Suchi started laughing after seeing her hairstyle. In fact all of them had acknowledged that by then and burst out laughing.

“Hey, I am sure there is a family in there. I mean a bird’s family ya. What the heck is that hair style?” exclaimed Deepu.

All the girls couldn’t control their laughter. Kavya laughed too. She was sportive yet she tried to defend. In the end she knew she couldn’t calm her friends and she too laughed. Meanwhile the girls got what they ordered and started to eat.

Just then a group of guys passed through the girls. They had come in 2 cars. They all looked like North Indian guys. Immediately Deepu winked at us and said “Hey wow, what timing. What a cute set of boys to sight ya.”

The other girls asked her to lower her voice. Suddenly out of the blue, a guy stopped by our table. The girls looked up to see who it was but couldn’t recognize him. He was smiling at the girls and just then Kavya spoke. “Hey Nishant! How are you? Oh your classmates eh? Couldn’t recognize at all. I mean we dint notice.”

“That’s fine ya. We came here just now. What about you girls?”

“We came here just now too. Just started eating. Anyways fine. Let’s meet later. Carry on”.

All this while, when the conversation was going on, Deepu was staring at Nishant. Immediately Suchi hit her hand with her elbow and made her conscious. Deepu winked at Suchi and said “Hey that one is for me. Fine?”
    As Nishant left the place, the girls pounced on Kavya to know who he was. And to the girls’ surprise, these guys belonged to the same college and were the seniors. Now the girls were amazed that how come they hadn’t seen anyone of them, rather noticed anyone in college. Nishant was Kavya’s cousin’s friend and hence she had seen Nishant along with her cousin many times.

As all these were happening on the girl’s side, across the table, one smart young man with cream t-shirt and shorts belonging to the guy’s group was having his canned juice and staring at the girls table, particularly one girl.

2. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

hmm suchi...........is that girl...........?

3. saarang

:)...........

4. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Hero??? heroine -- Suchi !!!
    Hee hee

5. saarang

Hero --- hmmm
    Heroin - I already mentioned its Suchi...
    ;)

6. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Cream shirt guy is the hero and he is looking our heroine na...??

please post lengthy episodes na..

7. saarang

Yeah sure Sabari. I know this episode went little short. Will post lengthier ones :)

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Interesting. .....

Shanti

9. saarang

Thanks!!!...