1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Trust Me - Introduction and Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by saarang, Dec 27, 2012.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello friends,

This is my second attempt in writing a story. Inspired by all the love stories here and in the movies, I have written this story. Please do read and give me your sincere comments and advices to improve. Thank you all!!!
    “Suchi, call for you”, shouted Suchi’s mom from the kitchen.

“Coming ma. Did you ask who it is?” replied Suchi as she was entering the hall from her room to pick the call. Her mom turned to reply but seeing that Suchi was close to the phone herself she did not reply and continued her work. It was Kavya her best friend on the phone.

Suchitra Raman, the heroin of our story, was a simple beautiful girl. She belonged to a middle class family. Raman, her father was a govt official and mom was a teacher. Suchitra, fondly called Suchi, had a younger brother Vikram who was in his 12th Std.

Suchi was in her 2nd year engineering in the one of the famous colleges in Chennai. Her close friends included some of her school mates Deepthi, Preethi, Akshaya and Kavya who also studied with her in the same college and same department. Suchi had just completed her 3rd semester examinations and was in a vacation for 15 days. Her friends had wanted her to join in the vacation plan that they had made.

“Hey Suchi, Kavya di.. What you doing? You know what I called you to inform that me and Deepthi planned something. Wanted to share it with you all. We thought that these holidays shouldn’t be wasted. Lets enjoy di. Each day we will do something. Anyways we are not going out of town so why not enjoy here. Come over to Deepthi’s place in the evening, We will talk.”

“Hmm… I will think and tell di. I don’t know if I will be able to join. Anyways will try”

“No no no… Nothing doing. Please come. At least listen to plan and we will decide.”

Suchi finally managed to say yes to Kavya with so much insistence from Kavya. She agreed to come to Deepthi’s house by 4:30-4:45.

The rest of the afternoon went as usual for Suchi. She was busy cleaning her room and helping her mom cleaning her brother’s bedroom. This task was a long awaited one and she had decided to do it after her exams. At around 3, she got a call again in her landline. It was Deepthi this time. Deepthi informed her that the venue was changed and it was the “Shakes and Creams” ice cream shop in the nearby locality where they would be meeting. Suchi was ok with it since it was even more closer to her home than Deepthi’s home.

It was 15 min past 4 when she thought it was the right time to get ready. She chose a pale yellow kurti along with jeans to wear. She was brushing her silky shoulder length hair when she thought about her friends and what they would be wearing. She smiled as she thought about each one of them.

Deepthi, a little plump girl, was sure a friend that everyone wanted to have. Very friendly and very social. She mostly let her hair loose when she was outside college. So mostly she would let her hair loose today also. She loved wearing indo-western style clothes and her choice would be jeans with kurti too.

Preethi, was a lean girl, not sexy kind of a girl but very thin girl. She was bonny. She had a short hair and would love to clip it more than letting it lose. Her choice today would be hmmm salwar?

Akshaya, a very homely girl. She had a naturally beautiful long hair and she was proud of that. She was also the most beautiful among all of us but she was never proud of that even though she knew it. She preferred salwars mostly. Her friends wouldn’t be surprised even if she turned up in a saree today.

Kavya was similar to Akshaya. She had medium length hair and would love to experiment different hair styles. She was a versatile girl and would adjust to any apparel almost immediately. Her main plus was that she could carry herself so well anytime anywhere.

And at last me, thought Suchi. “What kind of a girl am i? Hmm… Friendly, outgoing, little short tempered, trust worthy, affectionate and caring. ” Yeah, that was Suchi. She was a very trust worthy friend that anyone could ask for. Her friends could confide anything in her and be assured that it always stayed with her. Suchi was a fun loving girl yet she was different. She judged situations where to have fun and not. Her friends at first thought she was moody but when they got close with Suchi they understood her and appreciated her.

Finally by 4:30, Suchi looked once last time in the mirror. Her slender body carried a blue jeans, yellow kurti, small yellow bindi, loose hair and small yellow drops earrings. She looked beautiful.

3 people like this.

2. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Good start...loved reading it...

With love,

Angellic :)

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading it... awaiting for the next...

4. saarang

Thanks Angellic!

5. saarang

Thanks Deepu!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Saarang.. I have a doubt abt ur signature... wats this team E??? Sorry for the out of the box question..

Just out of curosity I asked ma..

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hey nice.. good start..

Love to read more soon.

8. saarang

Hey Deepu.. No problem. I am in one of the weight loss challenges in "Keep fit" forum. The thread is "Wgt loss buddies for dec". We work together as teams and I am in Team E along with the members mentioned in the signature. :)

9. saarang

Thanks Sabari

10. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

HI Saarang,

Nice story, waiting for part 2 :)