1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

True Love is Giving or Getting?? _Final Part

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sindhurak, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Part-20
    The Niagara falls looked more beautiful at night with all the lightings. People were gathered around the falls to see the fireworks.
    Siddharth was standing in a corner and looking seriously at the falls.I went near him and stood next to him.
    “Oh,you are back…” He turned towards me “So, what did your hero say? ”
    I leaned over and looked at the falls without saying anything.
    “Hope his married life is smooth and happy …did he tell you why he ditched you? .You were so eager to know right…What did he say? His parents did not agree for the marriage or he was already engaged to Neha any other stories like our Indian movies? ”
    I did not reply. He came near me and touched my shoulders.
    “Ria, Iam not making fun.This is reality dear.You should learn to live with it and move on with your life .Now dont look so dull,You wanted to meet him and talk to him. Its all over.Forget it”
    I looked at him and took his hands from my shoulders.
    “Arjun is not married”
    He was shocked to hear it. He moved away from me and looked at me unbelievingly.
    “Even I was shocked as you are Sid. I could not believe my ears when Arjun told me this”
    I paused for a minute and continued as he looked at me silently.
    “Arjun accepted for the marriage because of his sister Anjali. Anjali was supposed to marry Rahul, Nehas brother and Rahul was keen in getting Neha married to Arjun. Arjun could not deny because he knew Anjali loved Rahul so much.”
    ” So he was ready to sacrifice you for his sister?..”
    “Yes he was.Because Anjali is everything for him. But Some how Anjali came to know this just before the marriage and she convinced Neha and Rahul”.
    “If the marriage was stopped why dint he come to meet you for so long? He could have at least called you or emailed you”
    “He wanted to meet me but was feeling very guilty it seems..he did not know what to say if I asked him why he accepted for the marriage. But he was very sure that I will wait for him…and will definitely meet me one day and tell me what happened. ….”
    “What would have he done,if he hadnt met you today?”
    “I donno that Sid. But Iam happy that I met him and spoke to him. Its all because of you.”
    He stared at me.
    “Yes Sid.It was you who wanted to come to Canada. And luckily I got my Arjun back.Thank you so much Sid.”
    He did not reply.He turned his face and started looking at the falls.
    “I might have to go to India as planned before.I should talk to Mahesh again.After going to India I will quit my job.”
    He did not respond.
    “Sid ,I know what you are thinking. Be Practical Sid, I know you love me so much, but this is reality. Learn to live with it and move on with your life…” I said in a concerned voice.
    “….”
    “You have done so much for me and there is only one thing I can do for you Sid,,,,”
    He turned and looked at me.
    “I can ask Arjun to keep our first childs name as Siddharth.”
    “Shut up Ria. I dont want to hear anything from you. Move away from here….”
    I did not go.I was just standing next to him.He was silent for some time.
    “Ria,Iam so sorry.I know how happy you will be now. You worried about Arjun day and night. And your love for him was true Ria…thats why you got him back…” his voice was very broken.
    I turned his face with my hands and I saw tears coming from his eyes,
    “May be I should have loved you more Ria.I did not know I will miss you…..” .
    I was shocked to see him cry.I did not expect he will react like this.I hurriedly wiped his tears…
    “Sid…you still havent missed me” – I said looking into his eyes.
    He looked at me confused.
    “Yes Sid.I did not meet Arjun at all. I wanted to talk to him but something stopped me. For some reasons,Arjun has decided not to meet me or interfere in my life anymore. May be its for our good,,,what if meeting him make both our lives more complicated? So even I decided to stay away from him .”
    He just looked at me without saying anything.
    “Sid..I just wanted to make fun..but I did not know you will take it so seriously.”
    I took his hands in mine “I am really sorry Sid.I dint mean to hurt you”
    He pulled his hands from me…and started walking away.I followed him
    “Sid..please wait..I told you I am sorry.I just wanted to see how you react..”
    I came in front of him so that he could not walk ahead.
    “Are you still angry?…”
    “Yes Iam, What else do you want me to do.Just laugh at every damn thing you do. Dont you think I have a heart.” – He sounded very rude.This was the first time I hear him talking so rudely to me.
    “Sid..this is just for fun….” I was nearly in tears.
    “Just Shut up Ria. For Fun? What if this had happened in reality…? what if Arjun comes back saying he is not married?…wont you go behind him leaving everything….?”
    I could not control my tears.I turned my face and walked away from him. He pulled my hands and turned me towards him..
    “Tell me…will you go with him if he comes back?”
    I did not reply.I looked down with tears running down my eyes.
    He lifted my face.Wiped my tears…
    “And even if he comes do you think I will let you go ?” he looked into my eyes…I looked at him.
    “You are all I ever wanted in my life Ria. I cant miss you for anything.” He pulled me near him and hugged me tightly.
    “I love you Ria…and no matter what, I will continue to love you throughout my life!!…”
    I could feel the depth of his love in his hug.It gave me a secured feeling. A feeling I thought I would definitely need all through my life. I did not feel like moving away.
    He moved a little away and took my face in his hands and looked at me. For the first time I felt I could not meet his eyes directly. He kept looking at me…
    “Ria…” – he called me in a very soft voice.
    “Hmm”
    “Tell me”
    “What?”
    “What I see in your eyes now!”
    I was astonished. How can he so easily make out what is running on my mind.
    “If you are thinking how to start. I can help you…” – He said with a sweet smile.
    I was silent.
    “Alright. May be I guessed it wrong this time..” – He pulled himself away from me.
    I immediately pulled him towards me and hugged him.
    “Sweety,Iam so dumb..I dont understand gestures. Tell me…I want to hear you say that,,,,”
    “..”
    “Cant wait more Ria..please,,,,I am dying to hear it from you”
    I came close to his ears ” I love you Sid,,,I love you a lot…Will you marry me?”….
    “My God!! Hope I am not dreaming ” …
    “No Sid..You are not”
    He hugged me more tightly.Kissed my forehead and cheeks and came near my lips…
    Just then we heard the sound of the crackers with bright lights flashing on our faces. The fireworks had started!
    I moved myself away from him “Sid..come lets go and watch the fireworks”
    “Thats ok Ria. Even if we miss it this time…we can see it again. They have firework every Sunday.”
    “But Sid,,I dont think we will have time for all this next time ” – I winked at him..
    We were on our way back. Sid was driving the car and I was sitting next to him. He was holding my hands with one hand and driving with other hand.
    “So..Whats the next outing plan guys? Where are we going?” – Karthick asked as Meghna was lying on his shoulders.
    “India” – Sid and I said together.
    :):):)

With this the story came to an end, Hope U all like it... Gimme Ur Feed backs plz...

21 people like this.

2. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

hoo.. its over?? what will i do now?? :( :( did she really not meet arjun?? or did she lie to sid?? u could have extended.. :) :) what will i wait for now.. :( :(

but i must say its really really good.. awesome.. :) u r too good.. :) keep writing

2 people like this.
  3. Sindhurak

Thank You Very much Tharanath, will surely come up with a new one.. :)
    If I extend it U wont have the feel, It will become regular TV serial.. :)

4. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very cute love story... But yeah what happened to Arjun is left to readers imagination eh? Cute one though!!! Keep writing more

1 person likes this.
  5. seepra

seepra Bronze IL'ite

but what actually happened to Arjun!!! The suspense is still on as we were all waiting to know about him...

6. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

ohhhhhh its over.............................

7. Barnowl

Barnowl Gold IL'ite

Over? So soon? :(

8. Sindhurak

Thanks Saarang, Yes left about Arjun since there's nothing to do with that.. If he really married we cant do any thing.. If he is not, then he is such a waste fellow if he left Ria for her fate.. :)

9. Sindhurak

You can find the ans in the previous reply for Saarang's msg Seepra.. :)

10. Sindhurak

Barnowl and Harsh, I will start with something else soon.. :)