1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

True Life Story - An "Incident where friend commits his life's most precious moment

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 8, 2007.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: True Life Story - An "Incident where friend commits his life's most precious mom

Hi Subbu Sir,
    That was indeed a very touching real life story. Hats off to your selflessness. "UYIR KAPPAN THOZHAN" - as this saying goes, a friends who standby in the most difficult and much needed time is indeed a Real friend.
    You are a perfect example of "Friend in need is a friend indeed"

HATS OFF to you :clap :clap :clap

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Re: True Life Story - An "Incident where friend commits his life's most precious mom

:thankyou2: Dear Aishu for the kind observations and it's still a mystery for me that inspite of so much efforts, I could not find that family utilyze me...

I feel pity to see the plight of my friends daughter who has been divorced and with a daughter and when i tried to help her out, she is still ignorent and adamant to take my offer of help.

This hurts me and all I can pray God to bless her a peaceful & happy life.

Subbu

3. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Subbu,
    thanx for sharing..now we have a role model..keep up the gud work..
    may sum of ur gudness rub on us..:-D

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Subbu,

Hats off to you. I am not sure if i can ever match up to what you have done for your friend.

I have noticed that whatever deeds done selflessly has given astounding results to the giver & receiver.

I too try to do my bit in whatever way possible...we too have people around us who need help specially the ladies who have lost their husbands or are separated for no fault of theirs.

I wish that all those who have read your article get inspired & motivated by you and even if they do 1% of what you have done then this world will be a great place to live in.

Keep up the good work:2thumbsup:

Warm regards
    Roopa.

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Subbu Sir,

You have proved a friend in need is a friend in deed. YOU have been so selfless and you have been praying for your friend's family and their welfare.

I am sure God has a golden page for you in his book and you will always be blessed with all good things in life.

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi Subbu,

A friend in need is a friend indeed..... That is great to stand by your friend.....

I remember pattinathar words.... Than vinai thannai sudum.....

I always believe whatever good deed you do to others without expectations, somewhere somebody will help you when you are in need... This has happened in my life...

So.... Great...

Veda

7. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear Veda, Rajmi arun, Roopadadia, and Arch.....

Thank you our dear indus friends for the overwhelming encouragements and kind gestures. :oops:

Some times our decissions to stick to principles may obstruct our growth, still there is a worthy try to be of some help to the other.

It is indeed a God's gift to allow us to serve Mankind.

Let our society be with full of people who can take care of the needy.

Subbu

8. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

very difficult to find a person ( friend ) like u sir.