1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

True Human

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Oct 25, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Recently I saw on programme which really touched my heart.A young man of twenty six doing immense service in South India for the mentally handicapped.It seems he runs a voluntary centre wherein he cooks food everyday and gives it to the people who live on the streets.He started doing this when found a beggar eating his own waste.He really was moved and decided to supply food thrice a day to these people.He supplies good food and not left overs.He has so far cremated 70 destitutes.It was really heart warming seeing people praise this great soul.Hats off to him.

2. Shreesundaram

Shreesundaram Silver IL'ite

<HR> Recently I saw on programme which really touched my heart.A young man of twenty six doing immense service in South India for the mentally handicapped.It seems he runs a voluntary centre wherein he cooks food everyday and gives it to the people who live on the streets.He started doing this when found a beggar eating his own waste.He really was moved and decided to supply food thrice a day to these people.He supplies good food and not left overs.He has so far cremated 70 destitutes.It was really heart warming seeing people praise this great soul.Hats off to him.

HATS OFF TO HIM

Me too

SHREESUNDARAM

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi kanaka,

hats of to him.....may his tribe increase.................

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Salutes to the great person... We should encourage such people... May God be with him and help him continue his great work...

5. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Great work...really good human being...People need real dedication and love for the fellow citizen to do such a great service...Hats off to him:clap:clap:clap

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kanaka,

He must be a very noble soul.

I read about a person called Mafatkaka in Mumbai.He goes to Govt Hospitals, and gives 1 boiled egg per patient.He donates 4000 eggs per day.As egg is very good for TB, but the government dosnt have the funds.There are so many examples.These are people who dont preach, but do.

Hats off to them.Regards.kamal

7. sushmasampath

sushmasampath New IL'ite

Hi kanaka,
    Even i saw the clipping.if we are speaking about the same person,he was working previously as a chef in a five star hotel,with good salary.He gave up all those comforts to do what he is doing now.HATS OFF to these everyday heroes........

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hats off, young man!
    It is because of these people, it rains!
    Sriniketan