1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

True friends always keep in touch

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 18, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sound becomes music,. movement becomes dance, smile becomeslaughter, mind becomes meditation, and life becomes celebration, when friends keep in touch.

I wake up everyday smiling as I recall my dear friends who are close to me. True freindship is not leaving behind old friends when u find some new one. . Its preserving dried rose between pages inspite being gifted a new rose daily . Noone in the world is rich enough to buy his own childhood back. However friends help to create those moments from time to time at no cost.

For me computer is a great friend as it helps me tokeep in touch with everyone. I miss the computer when the net is down. When noone is there to keep company because of computer I am able to keep in touch with all my friends.

Though I am busy with my granddaughters but still I make it a point to log in to IL and keep in touch with friends here. Whenever we are sad or feel lost friends are always there to help us out.

Care is the main ingredient that keeps true relationship alive despite separation, distance and time. We cant see each other but we can keep in touch by writing to each other.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

I fully agree with you...........true friends are gifts from god.
    I too feel the same when I get a network error or gateway error when I log onto Indus everyday. My friends here mean so much to me though I have never seen their faces nor have heard their voices except for their ids through which I know them.
    Even when I dont get to log in during the weekends, the message of hello, how are u still keeps coming my way...........what more do I need..........except pray to god that give all of my friends long and healthy life to be there for me always !!!!

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    [​IMG]
    Real friends encourage one another and forgive one another where there has been an offense. Genuine friendship supports during times of struggle. Friends are dependable. In true friendship, unconditional love develops. We love our friends no matter what and we always want the best for our friends. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
    with love
    pad

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

You said it right, Viji!
    I liked these lines.

sriniketan

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

Thank you for your comforting words. Good to know you also think the same way as me. When we log in to IL we are sure that friends are there for us.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

Thanks for sharing the nice poem on friendhsip. You have written nicely about friendship. Its true that good friends are always there forus whether we are happy or sad.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Good to know you liked the wordings. Thanks for your fb
    love
    viji

8. Rishitha

Rishitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vijji,
    We are friends in engineering and we completed our engg in 2003.We are in touch with eachother.
    Whenever i had a problem i will call her ask her advise.We both married.We had children now.Even though we are like college girls.I called her yesterday on Friendship Day.she felt very happy.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ri****ha dear glad to know that you are still in touch with friends from 2003. Friends are happy when we keep in touch with them.

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

very good post on friendship day.. nice one