Trolling..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Apr 1, 2021.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

There are some YouTubers like Ahmed Meeran and shafi zone who are Educated,classy and for some reason it it was initially funny when they troll someone.It made me
    Laugh.

Offlate,I felt even these trollers earn money at the cost of insulting people in the name of entertainment and as audience we enjoy someone getting trolled.

I felt ashamed of myself as I was one them but felt it was not ethical anymore and stopped watching those YouTube videos.

Is trolling someone and making
    Money no matter how bad they are even worthy? It is disgusting and what’s more disgusting is the audience enjoying making fun of people.

Why don’t youtubers use other ways to make money?

Even those people who comment badly..it reflects only their character and how frustrated and nasty they are.

We all judge,make fun of others which is okay but trolling someone is on another level!

The best way to deal with people like Meera Mithun (she speaks ill of celebs in YouTube) is not give her any views and ban her from YouTube.

what difference does it make if we stoop to her level?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I checked out Ahmed Meeran, Shafi Zone and Meera Mithun. Looks like all speak mainly in Tamil. If there are any English or Hindi equivalents, it would help.

Let's ban tobacco products like cigarettes?

A 12 ounce can of coke contains 9.75 teaspoons of sugar. Ban it?

anika987 likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

hmmm..ya true