Trip to Europe

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Jayashree Natarajan, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Jayashree Natarajan

Jayashree Natarajan New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We are planning a trip to Europe next summer. Can anyone help us with their personal experience about the package tours like SOTC from Dubai.

Thanks

Jayashree

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jayashree,
    I have heard good things about SOTC tours.
    BUt haven't tried them :-(
    How was your trip to Europe???
    WHich places did you visit?

3. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Hi

We had used Cox and Kings. The package is similar to SOTC, some of the hotels might be different. They cover around 10 countries in 15 days.. it is very hectic, but you will enjoy the weather and the cleanliness of the places.

Most of the time goes in travel by bus. it is good if you just want to add all the countries in the passport, and get a birds eye view of all the countries, but you have very less time to enjoy the important places.

4. himalayas

himalayas New IL'ite

Europe is the really beautiful place, I have visited there last year, but I personally like Dubrovnik,Amsterdam - The Netherlands, These are very beautiful cities.

5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,
    Can you give me more details about visiting Europe.. I've been asking my hubby to take me to this place since a long time.. Being in USA, my craze is now Europe ;))

We have US visa, yet to take europe Visa.. Which time is best to visit? let me know more details.

6. lifeisgreat

lifeisgreat New IL'ite

Has anyone been to sotc Europe tour...they too r covering 9 countries in 15days.....so not sure whether we should opt for it....

7. athreys

athreys Bronze IL'ite

You should look at other travels too as you can get great deals ...there are tons more. Do not just rely on the biggies like sotc or thomas cook. You need to ensure that you get the best deal for your money.Thats my opinion.

Well europe is really beautiful so you will love it. Are there any particular countries you want to see?Base your plan on the country criteria and see if they spend more time there. Else it will be hectic but you will still enjoy it a lot

8. kalar

kalar Junior IL'ite

we visited europe during june 2012 - package tour with vacations exotica for 16 days. covered most of europe. it is quitee hectic but ok you get to see important places and other only views. OK enjoyable and weather makes it more pleasant and condition of the road also does not tires you at all as most of the travel is done by road.

9. janfalton

janfalton New IL'ite

I didn't purchase any trip to Europe from SOTC. I have to travelled Europe every month so, I try to purchase air tickets in very cheap rates. But SOTC is costly rather than others online travelling sites such as Yatra, Cheap-O-Air, Flytime Travel, Make My Trip etc. Once I discussed with an agent of SOTC about airfares to Europe and It was much costly as compare to another online travel sites.