Tricks to impress a new Boss!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by jyoti, Jul 27, 2005.

1. jyoti

jyoti New IL'ite

Here are some tricks to impress a new Boss...don't ask me whether it really works. Just give it a try!!

1. Tune into her working style
    Schedule a meeting to find out how your boss likes to run things. That way, you'll be better able to cater to his/her needs.

2. Show some passion
    As soon as you finish a project, ask if there are other things that you can get started on. This make you look ambitious.

3. Get early feedback
    Check in with your boss halfway through the first assignment to make sure you're on the right track.

4. Mirror habits
    If your news boss reads an industry paper or spends her lunch hour preparing for team meetings, do the same. You'll be soon seen as someone who get's it!

Attached Files:

2. yashada

yashada New IL'ite

Hi Jyothi :)

It seems you are quite an active member on indusladies!

My name is Yashada and I'm basically from Pune and now staying in Chennai with my Husband.

We are coming to Japan next month as my Husband will be working on a long-term Project for Covansys.

I have completed MBA-HR from Pune University and want to know about the HR-Job openings in Japan (Tokyo). I have done my Summer Project in Wipro Technologies and also have Work Exp as a German Translator.

If you could give me Contacts of people working in MNC's where I can apply it would be really great.
    As you are also working I though I would surely get some Poistive Reply form you.

You can private message me
    Regards
    Yashada.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007