1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

TREKKING-living with nature

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by narentrek, May 16, 2009.

1. narentrek

narentrek New IL'ite

:hiyaTrekking is an adventure of walking in mountains.Its living with nature.We come accross rivers,meadows,bamboo forst,pine forest,trees,flowers,birds,animals which keeps us closer to nature.

I have been trekking for 25 years now and have been in himalayas,nilgris,agasthya,himachal,uttaranjal,uttarakand,nepal and lakakh and many more treks.

It has been a fantastic experience living with the nature.The most important part of trek is the adabtablity of body to nature changes in form of rains,snowfall,hailstorm,severe wind,very hot conditions etc.Some treks are conducted at high altitude which are very tough where oxygen level is very low.

India is place full of natural mountains and there are lot of places to trek in himalayas,nilgirs,pothigai,annamalai hills,parts ofpalakad,coorg areas,sayadris,mahrashtra,etc.

To me trekking is a spiritual journey.Its a direct communication with the almighy or god or nature.I learn a lot by going to trek.It takes minumum 2 months to prepare for a trek mentally and physically.Normally in trek the climate is changing often and we need to face tough times also.For a trek a tough mind to face any situation is always necessary.There is always a risk ,but as we learn to be possitive we go ahead.

Another important aspect i learned from trek is self descipline in terms of time,food,clothing etc.In every trek there is always a peak or some pass to be reached.Reaching a peak give us an objective and a goal to be reached.So we mentally get prepared to reach the goal which gives a lot of confidence in our life.

:cheersAbove all i feel i was able to get wonderful friends in trek.For me freinds are great in life.Friends have been encouraging me a lot in my life

We have international trekking exposure in nepal where we get international trekking expereince.Treks are conducted by yhai,private organisers and its conduced in mostly in may -september depending upon the climatic conditions.

Hope many trekkers share their
    experiences and share their pics through their posts.
    treknaren's photos and albums on webshots

2. chitti67

chitti67 Silver IL'ite

Hello Naren,
    Is that you!!!!...at last you make up your mind to share your trekking experience. Happy to see your posting. Nice write up.. You can share your picasa album too ..Wish more writings will come up from you..
    Regards
    lakshmi

3. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Sounds a wonderful experience...Lucky you to have an opportunity for this kind of stuff....

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Naren,

You have brought a picture of trekking in front of us from your post.. It must be so adventurous to trek, just a fantasy for me..

Thanks for sharing the experience..

5. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

Nice writeup about trekking. I agree being with nature gives immence pleasure & peace. I do like trekking & camping etc in future may be with my son & hubby go trekking.

Thanks for sharing !

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I agree with trekking brings us not only closer to nature, we start respecting nature,brings discipline, goal setting and working on it and more innumeruables.
    Enjoyed your album. I must admit my trip to Uttarnchal - during my char dham yatra brought a different dimension.
    Jaya