trekking ladies

Discussion in 'Travel' started by ritzz, May 27, 2010.

1. ritzz

ritzz New IL'ite

hi ., i am based in delhi and very fond of trekking in the himalayas but fail to find ladies of similiar interests .Am happily married with kids but no one in family. is interested in my treks . So u can consider me solo.

Want to form a ladies group of travel and trekking interests

Have been to valley of flowers ., Hemkund Sahib , badrinath .

Want to go trekking again in june 2010 , maybe kedarnath and vasuki tal or anywhere else from delhi or rishikesh

2. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

There is already a womens only group tour company called WOW in India. They arrange tours and treks for women only.

3. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Ritzz,
    You can also join in Youth Hostel association, they conduct lots of trekking activities. There will be many ladies too.. I have attended their trekking programs.

4. xandra

xandra New IL'ite

Hi,

Last week lot of our guest had visited Wildtriberanch weekend / adventure sports zone...they said it was too good....Mad Riders (ATV) or Totem Chroma (PAINT BALL), Bullie the Bull (Bull RIde), Dare Devil's Ram, Tribal path. All for 225 Rs intead of 500. Let the adventure never end.

All the adventure seekers wait no more and grab this one-of-a-kind deal at an irresistible 55 percentage discount. The discount coupon can be availed at masthideals website...

Thanks.