1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Travelling to china

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by agarwalbinita, Mar 8, 2010.

1. agarwalbinita

agarwalbinita New IL'ite

Hello

I am Binita and I would be travelling to china in couple of months from now. I have to come to know about this forum while i was browsing, I would like know more about China ( I would be travelling to shanghai).

I want to know how is life in shanghai?? Are there any indian grocery stores. and how about the medical facilities as i would be travelling with my kid.

2. Nidhijoy16

Nidhijoy16 New IL'ite

Hi I am Nidhi,
    Warm Greeting to all....
    I am travelling to China(Shangai) in Feb end. Can anyone guide what will be the mandatory things i need to carry with myself.
    This includes things in clothing , fooding and other stuff.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  3. vinniejust4u

vinniejust4u New IL'ite

guess u're already there.....please please carry an application in ur phone which can translate english to chinese.....u can get a glass of water, if u dont know chinese.
    body language or ascent language, everything is a failure in china, if u dont know chinese language....and most of all if ur travelling places in chinese, keep all the addresses & names in chinese, so that u might ask for help whenver needed.....