1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Travel Visa - B2

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by ProReal, May 14, 2010.

1. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Hi
    My husband has to apply for visa for my father and his parents. I got all the documents ready for his parents visa but what should we prepare for my father. I am asking this question as my husband will be sponsoring and not me. How to prove that my father is related to my DH etc.
    Anyone have done this before? I am on H4 now so I cannot sponsor them.

Also, I dont want to send the 6 months bank statement to my parents or for my in-laws as they will keep it and analyze each and every spending that we did. Should we pull out the bank statement from the website with every expense for the 6 month statetement?

Please let me know

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi ProReal,

Check this thread and immihelp.com for more information.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...-interview-questions-applying-travellers.html

Let me share my experience, we invited both of our parents, though sponsor was myhubby.

For inlaws, we have send myhubby's birth certificate, for me i have send my birthcertificate& marriage certificate. If you don't have one better get affadivit, sample you can get in the above thread....

Regarding bank statements, ofcourse we didn't find any way, we endup sending them 6months statement.

All the best.

Last edited: May 14, 2010