1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Travel Plans

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Nov 14, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Travel Plans :cheers<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    With so many travel planners on the net have you ever tried to get your travel planned as per your budget. The tall claims that they lay through media, webs etc.. do not really go with the actual experience. They pull the crowd towards them saying, “We plan your trip as per your budget”. As we call them up to discuss our budget, they have only one word “Sorry, there are no bookings for your budget”. Rs.6500/- per day for a single A.C. room with no sharing basis does not need a travel planner. We can call up the hotel and get the booking done. Friends, they only help people with flying travel plans and those clan who have money to plunge. Before we plan our trip we must have good knowledge about the place. Ask your friends, if they have been there before, be net savvy. Most of my bookings are done by me after heavy surfing on the net. There are ample of services available in all the corners of the world from Five Star stay to a decent cottage, tent house to tree houses are not to be missed. We need to open our wings and reach them. Google search for the type of stay you are planning for and go ahead with the bookings. Do not blindly rely on the travel planners. The package that they offer is not always messy, but do not give you the tour of your satisfaction.bonk

These planners do give good service to companies with whom they sign a contract and its obvious why their service is at par with them. My experience with them in the corporate world is also not so good as we often change our travel planners. With due course of time their "May I help You' turns in to "I would like to put you on hold for your queries". <o:p></o:p>

Last month, when I was planning my travel, two months in advance, some of the famous travel planners denied booking for me saying they do not have plans for my budget. Finally after surfing through the net (Heavy surfing my friends), I have my plans ready as per my requirement :party. I was totally disappointed by these planners who really cheat people by saying we are there for you. :idontgetit:<o:p></o:p>
    Bye!!<o:p></o:p>

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    Such a nice write of something quite common. In my personal experience I always do all my bookings for our family. Its a great time pass for me to surf the web and compre prices and such And above all I enjoy doing it. To this day I have always gottten great bargains saved money and got more value for our money spent. However I would like to add another perspective that of my husband's and his office. They travel very frequently and to this day always use these travel planners. And always they get a good deal. My husband has absolutely no time to web search and so does his colleagues. Out of curiosity I have checked the prices got and always thought it as fair. So that side has also worked. Just my info For me since i have time and can plan ahead this works. love your blogs keep bloggin..