Travel Insurance for my mother

Discussion in 'Travel' started by RajiA, Oct 22, 2007.

1. RajiA

RajiA New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to buy travel health insurance for my mother who is visiting us from India. It's not that hard to buy online, but the only glitch is that she has been diagnosed with kidney stone a month ago, and none of the companies are willing to cover that. Anybody know any company who has a pre existing condition rider for non US citizens? She's arriving on Wednesday, so any feedback on this will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Raj

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Its better you buy an Overseas Health Insurance in India, thru any insurance company. it is a policy that covers any health problems for the people while they are outside india. I have seen many people getting that policy while they go abraod for lets say 5-6 mths... if its more than that time then you can chek other options.

3. IL Deals

IL Deals Staff Member New IL'ite

Hi Raj,

Also try Visitor Medical Insurance, Visitor Health Insurance. They help you compare the various visitor insurance options and help you get a good deal. There is also extensive learning content to get yourself familiar with the visitor insurance details.