Travel In Vaishno Devi

Discussion in 'Travel' started by sweetyam, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hi Finally i got the letter from Mata ka Darbar :thumbsup Yes it means I am planning to visit Vaishno devi in May:bowdown.My train is on 31st and return train in on 4th June.Help me after the Darshan where can i got to explore Coz i have two days after the darshan??And how can i make this trip enjoyable more after the Darshan.
    Jai Mata Di.May mata rani calls to you all.:clap

Yamini

1 person likes this.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I am so happy you are visiting VaishnoDevi. May Matarani fulfill all your desires. I have not been there, but have heard from friends and relatives that the darshan itself is so divine that it just kind off makes you feel so complete. Just soak in the scenic beauty around you.

Do post some pictures here for all of us. We hope you have a wonderful trip. JAI MATA DI

1 person likes this.
  3. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hi Gurbani,
    Thanks for your wishes.I visited 2-3 time with parents and with hubby but everytime always its new experince new freshness and new holy sprit i take from their.I love to enjoy the Yatra.Thanks once again.I definelty capture the good momnets and picturs for you all.And i wish very soon mata rani will call you all.
    Jai Mata Di

1 person likes this.
  4. JackSwagel

JackSwagel New IL'ite

Liked your informative post about "Travel in Vaishno Devi". I would like to visit India in next September. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  5. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hi,Thanks and welcome to India.India is full of colors,devotion and happiness.Lots of place in india where you can stay and understand the culture of india.Like Jaipur,Agra,Vrindavan,Mathura,Vaishno devi,Varanasi,Delhi (Off Course),Kerela, Himachal,,,HMMM lots of place we have..if you need any help from me end mess me..I am always happy to help you...

Yana

6. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Jack our company second office is in Australia in milsons point NSW.I always book the travel of our clients.Your welcome in India.

Yana