Travel HQ- My preferred Holiday Planners

Discussion in 'Travel' started by supriyaanil14, Nov 5, 2009.

1. supriyaanil14

supriyaanil14 New IL'ite

All of us would love to have a perfect and a hassle free Holiday, and to go on a perfect holiday it is important to plan and organize it much in advance.
    I am very particular of the place i am planning to travel, Be it a Hill station or Beach side everything has to be perfect.
    When i was planning my recent holiday i spent quite sometime on which place to visit, I was looking for more than my usual Beach holiday as i was traveling with my two year old. I walked into good many travel agencies to collect brochure and also comparing their prices. I was concerned about lots of Things Like the climate, Food, Hospitality and above all safety.
    As i was traveling for the first time with my Kid i did a lot of research work browsing on the internet and turning the pages of many Magazines.
    During my research i happened to walk into This travel agency at Jayanager ,Travel HQ just to know what they could offer, Unlike other agencies where they gave me information on Just what i was looking for I got more attention and guidense.
    I had planned on visiting GOA as it is my favourite destination, apart from offering the best hotel to stay they also shared with me where i could find best Goan food. How i could keep my kid engaged while we enjoyed thebeach and what is the best place to hangout during the evenings.
    I was very convinced and happy with the service they provided. The staff was very enhusiastic and up to date. The MD of the Agency attended to my query personally and had so much information and knowledge about each and every thing he was talking, that i was very impressed. I was very happy the way they handled my enquiry everything was just ready and perfect. The rates were not too high they were fitting my budget just the way i wanted to. I booked my travel at once and got ready for my travel.
    The day we arrived at the Airport the Hotel cab was waiting for us, without any hassles we enjoyed our entire stay at Goa. The hotel took special care of my kid on the instructions of Travel HQ and they made sure we had the Perfect Holiday.

Thank You Travel HQ

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hi Supriya
    Great to know that you enjoyed your trip to GOA. Personal customer service does a lot of good to the business. We feel very satisfied when somebody is willing to listen to us and try to accomodate our requirements so that we have a pleasant holiday. Even if we don't get everything, just the fact that they took the time to address and help us as much as they could, makes us decide to seek their help with everything they can offer.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Great to here that you had a lovely holiday. Thanks for posting about travel HQ, someday this might come handy foe me J

4. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

Good that you had a nice holiday. It was informative to know about Travel HQ.