1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Travel companion for my mother from Chennai to JFK on April 17th 2012 - Qatar airways

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by shobanaj, Mar 26, 2012.

1. shobanaj

shobanaj Senior IL'ite

I am looking for a Travel companion for my mother (tamil speaking)from Chennai to JFK on April 17th 2012 - Qatar Airways. Please respond if you know of anybody.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Travel companion for my mother from Chennai to JFK on March 17th 2012 - Qatar air

Dear Shobana,
    Are you sure it is March 17th,2012 as today is March 26th,2012.
    Please clarify.

3. shobanaj

shobanaj Senior IL'ite

Re: Travel companion for my mother from Chennai to JFK on March 17th 2012 - Qatar air

Sorry Bhargavi. i am in confused state. Its april 17th.

4. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Travel companion for my mother from Chennai to JFK on April 17th 2012 - Qatar air

Good Luck for your search.....

Don't worry...even if you don't find any travel companion before hand..she can find somebody in the chennai airport travelling in the same flight..she needs to make friends there..my mom travelled first time from chennai to Newark and she met a girl in the airport working in IT travelling first time to US...So they both helped each other and reached safely.
    Just want to share.

5. chinnodu

chinnodu Senior IL'ite

Re: Travel companion for my mother from Chennai to JFK on April 17th 2012 - Qatar air

hi
    if you dont find anybody. just ask travel agent or airlines that your mom need wheel chair acess. they will help to every thing like connecting flights etc. you can also make small slips in Tamil and English like Water ,Tanni like that so when ever your mom wants some thing she can show those slips. my friends mom used like that slips and she dont get any problem she is very happy to travel between india to states with out anybody help.