1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

translation of kab ayenge woh!!!!!

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Shanvy, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ofcourse Shanthi You deserve it I just don't praise all tom dick and harry's I always praise where it has to be praised.
    Don't you remember!!!!!!!!!! Dolls of Love by Veda learn to express what you feel. I am doing just that don't want to be to late:biggrin2: Keep writing love to read more.......... waiting for the next one:-D

2. barani

barani New IL'ite

Hai
    I am an NRI too.Belive it or not I cried after reading this post.It always bugs my heart even though our hearts truly knows the that everybody goes abroad for a change/cause/achievement, but it realy takes hundreds and thousands of unsaid words/feelings/cries/greifs/hugs
    that are being missed on both ends which are heart breaking and makes it feel like living a meaningless life just for a change.

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanthi ,
    - i can answer Aruna' s question : " NO" !
    A beautiful translation , shanthi ! You have brought out the emotions & essence of the poem nicely ! :thumbsup A very touching poem ! Thanks for presenting it for us !
    Love,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

barani,
    Thanks for stepping in, here. actually the original. is more touching according to me.

honored that you could relate to it....

i have seen many of the lower cadre people who work for 3 to 4 years continously without seeing their loved ones. i have come across one guy who married during one of his vacations and went to see his 2+ year old kid during the next vacation..it is really pathetic.

many may say that for that he can work in india, but for his labour he is paid better abroad than in india, and that is the truth..

some benefits and facilities never come without the sacrifices...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Indhu,

this is almost a year old one. Thanks to bullu's poem on the same feelings of a man working abroad that my fb there has revoked this thread again.

thanks for all the encouragement.