Transit of Jupiter 2008-2009 and its effect as per your Moon Sign

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Dec 5, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Jupiter is also called the Lord who brings ‘Good Fortune’ in career and people around the world wait with baited breath to know the current position of the mighty planet in their chart.
    I am here once again to post the predictions for Transit of Jupiter on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="12" Day="6" Year="2008">6<SUP>th</SUP> December 2008</st1:date> and its effect on you based on your MOON SIGN. Jupiter transits only once a year.
    [/JUSTIFY]

Moon Sign in Aries – Stars: Aswini 1-4 Padam; Barani 1-4 Padam and Kirthika 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam:
    Moon Sign in Aries: Jupiter will transit through your 10<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi.
    You can look forward for better progress in work compared to the previous year. Your efforts will lead you to taste the victory. If you are looking for change in job, this transit will be beneficial. I also foresee expenditure running parallel with income. You may have plenty of business tours for one year.

Moon Sign in Taurus – Stars: Kirthika 2-4 Padam, Rohini 1-4 Padam and Mrigasira (Mrigashirsh) 1,2 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Taurus: Jupiter will transit through your 9<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi:
    I had predicted more efforts and less pay during last transit and you must have gone through the grind. Your patience is ready to pay rich rewards now. You will see more of success during this transit, a promotion in your career, good business opportunities, more doors of wealth will be opened widely exclusively for you. You must be able to repay all your loans, buy a property, marriage prospects is also foreseen, change of residence is also on the cards. Do continue to give some money in charity and also visit holy shrines to make full use of the good time.

Moon Sign in Gemini – Stars: Mrigashira (Mrigashirsh) 3-4 Padam, Thiruvadarai (Ardra)1-4 Padam and Punarpoosa (Punarvasu) 1-3 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Gemini: Jupiter will transit through your 8<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    You had a good time during the last transit and I hope you have saved enough for the rainy day. This transit unfortunately is not going to favour you. You will not get the rewards for your efforts, there will be no major opportunities or good breaks coming your way and this may also lead to frustration or depression. You may also face harassment from seniors in office and I also foresee false accusation. My advice is to hold back your temperament and wait patiently for better days, no time is permanent here, so this will also pass for sure.

Moon Sign in Cancer – Stars: Poonarpoosa (Punarvasu) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Poosam (Pushya) 1-4 Padam, Aailyam (Ashlesha)1-4 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Cancer : Jupiter will transit through your 7<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    The saade sathi cycle has already eaten the joy of your life, and currently you are in the last lap of the cycle. Jupiter’s transit this year is bringing lots of good news and opportunities for you. If you are single, you will tie the knot this year. If you are looking for better opportunities in both business and profession you will get the desired break. You may also visit some pilgrimage centre this year.

Moon Sign in Leo – Stars: Makam (Magha) 1-4 Padam, Pooram (Purva Phalguni) 1-4 Padam, Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam:
    Moon Sign in Leo: Jupiter will transit through your 6<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    A very unfortunate period is waiting for you my dear friends. I am not frightening you, but warning you to hold on to your finances and not spend like a king which you love to do. Health may also take a toll and your enemies will become very strong. You may end up taking more loans which will be difficult to repay! I also foresee big fights with spouse leading to separation. Do stay calm and composed and do not indulge in any extravagant activities this year. You are also under the major influence of Saturn whose negative vibes is already affecting your progress.

Moon Sign in Virgo – Stars: Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 2-4 Padam, Hastam (Hastha) 1-4 Padam, Chittarai (Chitra) 1-2 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Virgo : Jupiter will transit through your 5<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    Jupiter’s transit will be beneficial this year, if you are in love, you will successfully get married to your loved one, if you are single and looking for spouse, you will hear the wedding bells, you will also be blessed with a child, you will get better career opportunities and I see over average in your life. Remember, you are in the second stage of Saade Sathi. So continue worshipping Lord Shani.

Moon Sign in Libra – Stars: Chittarai (Chitra) 3-4 Padam, Swathi (Swathi) 1-4 Padam and Visakam (Vishaka) 1-3 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Libra: Jupiter will transit through your 4<SUP>th</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    The transit of Jupiter is going to effect students more than others. They may show lack of interest in studies, may keep bad company, suddenly become disobedient and lethargic towards their goal. A constant vigilance on their progress is required for better results. Elders should not start any new ventures for the next one year.

Moon Sign in Scorpio – Stars: Visakakam (Vishaka) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Anusham (Anuradha) 1-4 Padam, Ketai (Jyeshta) 1-4 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Scorpio: Jupiter will transit through your 3rd house from Janma Rashi
    I would like to advice you to stay put in your current job and do not look for changes. Your stars are not in favour of taking any major risks for the next one year. You are also advised to hold your temperament; there are possibilities of major fights with relatives and even neighbours. You need to save for the rainy day, so keep away from spending lavishly. Do not trust anyone and check the papers twice before signing any legal documents.

Moon Sign in Sagittarius – Stars: Moolam (Mool) 1-4 Padam, Pooradam (Purva Ashada) 1-4 Padam, Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam:
    Moon Sign in Sagittarius: Jupiter will transit through your 2nd house from Janma Rashi
    The transit of Jupiter is going to bring in lots of good fortune to you gals and guys. You may get the much awaited chance to travel abroad and earn a handsome salary, a prestigious award in office and the desired promotion /salary and perks. I can also hear wedding bells for you.

Moon Sign in Capricorn – Stars: Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 2-4 Padam, Thiruvonam (Shravan)1-4 Padam, Avitam (Dhanishta) 1-2 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Capricorn: Jupiter will transit through your 1<SUP>st</SUP> house
    Health could be a matter of concern for you gals and guys. Get charged to put in strenuous efforts in office or home and expect less reward. Do not take petty fights with spouse a bit too far, you may have to chew your words later as it may lead to separation!

Moon Sign in Aquarius - Stars: Avittam (Dhanishta) 2<SUP>nd</SUP> Padam, Chadayam (Shathataraka) 1-4 Padams, Pooratahi (Purva Bhadrapada) – 1-3 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Aquarius: Jupiter will transit through your 2nd house from Janma Rashi
    The transit of Jupiter is going to bring in periods of unrest in your life. You are advised to have constant medical check-ups to avoid any major health problems. If you are looking for wedding bells, the period is not favourable. You may have to postpone the thought for one year. Your income and expenditure will run parallel during this transit.

Moon Sign in Pisces – Stars: Pooratathi (Purva Bhadrapada) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Uttiratathi (Uttar Bhadrapada) 1-4 Padam, Revathi 1-4 Padam:
    Moon Sign in Pisces: Jupiter will transit through your 3<SUP>rd</SUP> house from Janma Rashi
    This transit is going to bring in promotions, happiness, celebrations, wedding bells, baby shower and many such beautiful events in your life. Buying and selling of house will be favourable for you this year. You will make friends and get to know many influential people.

Remedies:

Janma Nakshatra Archana is to be performed every month for viewers who are going through a bad period of the transit.

Please do not wear any gemstones without consulting a good astrologer, a wrong stone can bring immense calamities in your life. Also watch out for fake stones running in the market.

I delcare that I have given the advice with a good heart and have no intention of promoting my business and consultancy!

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi mals,

thanks for the info. just a question how do i know what is my moon sign, as my sun sign is gemini am born on june 16th

thanks dear
    Alpa:cheers

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

You will know your moon sign from the nakshatra mentioned in your horoscope. This nakshatra is directly related to the position of the moon in your horoscope.

Check out what is your nakshatra and the Padam too. Each Nakshatra is divided in to four padams. Sometimes one nakshatra is distributed in to two moon signs.

For eg
    Chitra -4
    Chitra Nakshatra and 4th Padam
    This means Moon Sign is Libra.

Under Moon Sign Libra I have mentioned Chitra 3-4 padams.

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dearie Mals,
    Thanks so much for the predictions.

5. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the info. At least we can pray and do necessary guru payarchi.
    Jaya

6. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,

Thanks for the predictions. They were very crisp and informative.

7. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Thanks dearie! Was looking forward to this! Now keeping my fingers crossed........................:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

How long will this transit be for?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  8. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Dear Mals,

I have been eagerly waiting for ur predictions this year, Thank u so much.
    U have given a sigh of relief by telling me that i can look for something positive this year.

Thank u dearie...

Love
    vaidehi

9. budhdhi

budhdhi New IL'ite

Thanks for the brief predictions MALS. Is it possible for you to brief a more in the fields of career,family life for each rasi..
    I know you must be busy. I request to you do that.
    Thanks

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thank you friends, it was a pleasure in posting the transit predictions.