1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Transformed!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Oct 24, 2012.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Lakshman stood almost in the end of the queue and waited patiently for his turn. Having heard the greatness and the wisdom of this guru, he thought it was worthy. Also, he heard that this guru had some siddhis and presented some small items out of thin air, to anyone if he wished. That made him even more anxious. "Will he give me what I want?", he thought once more.

After several hours, his turn came. The guru was smiling while he addressed himself. "Tell me! Whats your question, dear?", he asked. Lakshman offered his pranam and said, "I've heard that you bring things in a magical way and gift it to people. How do you get them? And will you teach me about that?". A few disciples who were there, got tensed.

"How can he ask such a stupid question? All consumed by greed. I am sure!", whispered one of those to another. The guru smiled and said, "Oh! Thats simple. There is a divine tree in the remote part of Himalayas. Nobody knows how it came there and how long its there. Its called the "Wish Tree". Whatever you wish for, being under that tree, you'll get it! Please keep the whereabouts of it, a sectret. Will you?", he asked and whispered the location to Lakshman.

Lakshman never went there, but became a disciple to that guru from that day onwards.

2. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

that was a nice story rgs!
    sorry for not showing up in the comment column regularly.

~stranger :)

3. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

No worries Strangerrr. And no apologies required.
    Thanks for your feedback.
    I am happy to see my little list of regular readers in the "Recent Visitors" section. And consider it a bonus to receive a feedback. :) I missed your blog for last wednesday and for today, Sir. -rgs