1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Traits i really admire .......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by niranjana69, May 20, 2009.

1. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

People who don't care for the limelight and don't have any problems working behind scenes,people who pick themselves up everytime they fall,people who can clearly speak their mind without mincing words,people who really care ,people who are silent performers,people who are faithful and loyal come what may,people who have a lot of mental clarity,people who are crowd-binders,people who are highly spirited and enthusiastic,people who have a sense of humour,people who are sensitive themselves and to others too,people who are extremely balanced in their life ,people who can see beyond status ,power and money,people who can keep their cool even when the whole world is chaotic,people who are very spiritually evolved,people who opt for simple living,people who can appreciate nature.....have seen a few belonging to each of this category--Truly Admirable.

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I find most of the true scorpians do have these traits
    just analyse many times i found all the above traits mentioned by you mainly with november born people and incidentaly i am one of them :)
    radha

3. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

lol...My best friend is a Scorpio..and a person who hates me is also a Scorpio Radha...:)Thank you for the comment...

4. deep2008

deep2008 New IL'ite

Dear Niranjana
    Your blog displays your keen sense of observation.well written..
    Best wishes
    Deep2008

5. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite