Tough Task

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by varalotti, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Laugh away..

Hey Sudha,

Now we know that you really are back....Missed your humorous rejoinders:)
    Yes, aren't we extraordinary?:)

L, Kamla

2. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Why God chose the bridge!

Dear Sir,

These poor ordinary men, instead of asking God to help them, they can ask their own women to clarify what they think in their mind.

Women always suppress their feelings and cry to themselves. When asked in a nice manner they explode out with their feelings. And again there, men stay in their usual way as if they have not understood. It is difficult for God to make you men understand women, and thats why he chose the bridge.

Vanaja

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Vanaja Madam... But....

Dear Madam,
    What you say is true. Men could have asked their women what they have in mind. And some men tried that too. And mind you those unlucky men are now in the assylum.
    For my Guru (who is a woman of course) taught me that when women say no they mean yes, and when they say yes, they mean perhaps and when they say perhaps, well, even God cannot know what they have in their minds.
    Some of us computer buffs tried to build up a woman's language starting from the above propositions. We worked for a week and when we fed the thing into a large, powerful computer, the computer promptly broke down sending out smoke.
    No wonder God elected to build a bridge.
    Thanks Vanaja Madam for the contribution (read the last word as provocation)
    sridhar

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  4. srinivasan_vanaja

After all these computers...

Dear Sir,

After all these computers are invention of men and they behave in the same way like men.

Your Guru is right - the reply no...yes...perhaps take you to the perfect answer when u put them altogether and analize. Your (generally men) kind patience would not let u analyze and would only give it to a computer to bring out the answer and it showed your same nature (generally men).

First God, then computer.... who else wants to join the list. Strongly, men will never understand women (how it is possible, when they pretend to be like that). God was very clear in choosing the bridge.

regards,

Vanaja

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

We Tried That... But...

Dear Madam,
    Some of us unlucky men tried to put the yes, no and perhaps answers together and tried to analyse them. You will have to pity these men, Madam. They were last seen in torn dresses, dishevelled hair being dragged to some hospital where they treat an over-heated mind.

And I went back to my Guru (you will remember that my Guru is a lady) and complained about my friends.
    "Beta" she said gently patting me on my back,
    "learn this lesson in life. Never try to understand a woman, try to love her."
    Well that seemed to me the perfect finale for this beautiful thread.
    Thanks Madam for your participation.
    You have a very good sense of humour. Your husband should be a lucky man,
    regards,
    sridhar

6. srinivasan_vanaja

Thank u for the compliments..

Dear Sir,

And atlast as I said you arrived at the final - perfect answer. You understood finally what women needs. Your tough task came to an end and mine too.

Thank you very much for the compliments.

regards,

Vanaja