1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Totaram Papalal sons

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by ridgemma, Feb 3, 2010.

1. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Has anyone tried purchasing from www.totarams.com or from their retail stores in Hyderabad???found some awesome designs on their online portal

How is the quality of Gold and are their online purchases smooth???

Please let me know

2. rcbelur

rcbelur New IL'ite

Hi Ridgemma,

I have not purchased from their retail store in Hyderabad. I have purchased on line, but if you are purchasing online, be careful.

I found that everytime I purchased from them, the weight is always much less than what they say it is. If you point out to them, they always say that they mention the range not the actual weight, but even then the actual weight is much below the range.

3. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Oh....Thanks rcbelur for the word of caution...

will wait for somemore opinions,

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

even i happened to visit their site.they have some awesome collections.But definitely even i would like to know if anyone has actualy visited their retail store in hyderabad?

also if ordered online,is the design same as shown.also they specify only the range of weight of the item,so do they charge for the exact weight only?

5. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I have tried to open their site www.totaram.com.It is asking authentication username & password.
    Can anyone tell me how to access this site

6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

go to google and type totaram.And it comes readily and you can see the collections

7. umas123

umas123 New IL'ite

I purchased couple of times from the online site. Their collection looks good but the items are very enlarged in the photo. When I bought some items, the design was same but the sizes were different from what I percieved from the photo.When I asked them about that, they said they have mentioned the size in the informarion. But, it is very difficult to imagine to the specified size with the given design. Regarding weight, they send an invoice with item. I took the item to a local jeweler and made sure that weight is correct.
    If you don't like an item, you can exchange it but you will loose the shipping charges. Their customer support is good and they delivered on appropriate time frame.

I am interested in knowing other's opinion .

8. samantha2k

samantha2k New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have purchased from their online website.They charge us for the weight of the gold mentioned on the site but when we receive the item, the weight is much less than what they have charged for.So we are actually paying more for a gram of gold.

9. Deeptishah78

Deeptishah78 New IL'ite

I am a native of Hyderabad and i've been living in Austin since 5 yrs. I've been to their showroom in India and they are very decent jewelers. most of my marriage stuff was from them and i've also bought a few pieces on their website. As u asked - their online purchases are smooth as well as secure and i've checked the wt. of my pieces. they were exact and the design was also the same. they also mention the measurement of each piece in great detail.
    So i've never really had amy problem with them. Also they repair ur jewelery but not really that faaaast.

10. Deeptishah78

Deeptishah78 New IL'ite

I think that their website is blocked in India due to some security reasons. Even my cousins have been saying the same thing. Then they finally went to the showroom to see the pieces.