1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by cheer, Mar 14, 2006.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hey no one is frm Canada/Toronto:shock: ?????? C'Mon Ladies wake up:clap. I'm frm Toronto.

Cheers

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself. Please be as detailed as possible. Some of the things that you might include in your introductions are:
    • Information about your family - parents, husband, children etc.
    • Where are you from and where do you currently live
    • Your education, job etc.
    • Your upbringing and your life so far
    • Your hobbies and interests
    • Your likes and dislikes
    • What you like about Indusladies community
    Please see below for some sample introductions.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=21
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Happy sharing!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  3. bhavish524

bhavish524 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies!

Hello Ladies, :wave
    I am a new member. I currently live in Mississauga, a suburb near the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
    I am Bharathi, came to Canada almost 9 years ago with my parents. We used to live in Saudia Arabia before moving here. We hail from Madras, India

Almost 4.5 years ago I got married to my wonderful husband Viswanathan (hailing form Palghat-Madras) on a H1b in the States. The early years of our marriage was spent in South Carolina, but we moved to Canada over 2 years ago so that we can be close to the only family we have in North America.

I have a beautiful, active, energitic 2 year old Daughter VIBHA. She is the light of our lives now.

As in everybodies life ups and down's happen. Early this year I lost my mother to Liver failure. Since then we have had a lot of major changes happening in our lives.
    I have a 16 year old brother and a father who live close to me in Misssissauga. I work full time as an accountant in Mississauga, and am studying for my CGA.

Other wise life is pretty full. I like the varied topics on Indus Ladies. I am constantly refering to Ammas.com or Indus ladies on parenting issues of 2year olds and Teenage 16 year olds. Two exterme ends!!

People in Mississauga or Toronto, as I have been around here for quite a while, I have many resources and may be able to point you in the right direction especially new immigrants.
    I look forward to more interaction and close bonding in this group
    Bharathi:wave Bye!

4. rks

rks New IL'ite

Hi all

Hello every1,
    I m Rekha Krishnan, a newbie to the IL community.. I come from Chennai, India. Got married recently and have moved to Toronto... Im a Chartered Accountant by profession and was working for a Big 4 firm back home...My husband has done his Masters here and works for a software company...I have just begun the job hunt and find a lot of opportunities coming my way.. I also intend doing CGA...hope things will go well... Was on the spree of visiting places all the while...Canada is really interesting... But jus waiting to experience the so called "bizarre winter"...Sometimes i miss Chennai for its speciality of restaurants, temples, beach, shoppin etc., though we have all these options in Toronto too...but nativity strikes once in a while... Im glad to see a lot of immigrants around...that makes me feel at home...Well, Im happy to be a part of this vast community and hope to make new friends in my new home..
    Cheers!!!
    Rekha

5. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Hi There!

:wave Hi Ladies !

I am Teja from Kitchener. I am new to this cool website.
    We have been living here for 1 year. Nice to meet u all . I uh recently got delivaried to a baby girl which is 9 months old. Having nice time with her all the day n the time is going so fast. Now I 'm looking to for jobs to work from home as I can't leave my baby to a baby sitter or someone else. I am a computer science graduate ,learning some courses but couldn't find much time. If any one have any ideas of working from home plz let me know...

Thanks n Have a great day to u all.....

Cheers
    Teja:tongue

6. Vashi

Vashi New IL'ite

Don't Worry !!!!!!!!

:wave Hi I am in Toronto for the last 10 years. Looking after my 3 kids.

Any one else.

Cheers:wave

7. mothu

mothu New IL'ite

Hello Ladies Vanakkam,

My name is sumathi from Vellore. This place is near chennai in india.
    I have been 6 year in toronto.

Nice to see you ladies.

8. mangala hegde

mangala hegde New IL'ite

hi fr mangala

Dear Toronto ladies,

I am a kannadiga fr Bangalore, presently living in chennai,and having plan to come to Toronto as a immigrant with my husband and my daughters one is writing her 10th and the second daughter who is doing her 6th now.And all the formalities will take may be one yr.so as a curiosity,just when i was brousing,i could see your introduction in this thread.
    As a one of the member of this site, i am happy to be one among this beautiful IL.This site is really a home for those who are away fr their home.Associating with this site,i am very sure no member will feel homesick.
    we can get all kind of info,like kitchen,garden,children,tradition,.......................all most everything under the sun.
    Great selute the proud members,and the site!
    Mangala hegde.

9. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Hi

:waveHi, My name is parimala vasudev and I am from toronto canada. Anybody around!!! bye

10. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Hi toronto ladies,

I am parimala vasudev from bangalore now in toronto,etobicoke near the pearson airport.