1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

top ridiculous/silly reasons to cause a fight?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aminroop, Oct 11, 2011.

1. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

When you think of the arguments you’ve had with your mate, do you notice that most of the time you can hardly remember how they even started? You’re not alone. i;m sure all those in a relationship will find yourself fighting over some pretty stupid stuff.

few examples being

1. you cant decide on where to eat.
    2. you cant decide on what channel to watch
    3.Someone goes to the bathroom...and, ahem, blows it up.
    4.The better driver debate
    5.Digital drama - facebook/gadgets ETC

so, what are your reasons?

1 person likes this.

2. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Usually the arguments are one sided...I am the noise maker and it is always about things being not as clean as they should be (in my opinion). And to be fair he does follow methods prescribed by me! Poor chap.

3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

"you are not spending time with me"

It starts that way, proceeds for a reasonable time, and ends with "anyway, you are not going to spend time with me".

1 person likes this.
  4. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

This weekend's reasons for fight between me and my BF:

1. His roommates were yelling behind him and I was not able to hear him over chat! So I accused him of intentionally avoiding me :idea
    2. I held the knife and the fork in the wrong hands when we went out for dinner with 'his' friends(I still get confused!)

Most common fight (that occurs almost every other day) : That he is a brand baccha (Doesnt wear normal brands and I crib about that)! And I have more shoes than I would EVER need in my life :-D

1 person likes this.
  5. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

I lose my patience if he is on the phone with his friends for more than 15 minutes. He gets his freedom when I'm not home.

His favorite complaint is I take in charge of things of my interest and not of family's interest. Though I work on it some times, I am fairly immune now.

6. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

OMG ..If I start on that then i would be writing from dawn to dusk:
    Who takes which car?Who dirtied the car?Who was supposed to clip the nails of the kids?Who was supposed to do the dishes (I only do it to save my lung power at the end)?Who was supposed to clean his parents room ?Who was supposed to make the kids sleep ?Who was supposed to take the trash out?Why do all the drawers have only your stuff,Do you really need all these cosmetics?Why do all the closets have your clothes ,Do you really need so many clothes?Why did you not wake me up earlier?Why are so many minutes being used on phone?why do the kids and I get a second hand treatment in our own home (after you parents?)?Why do you always eat out?Why did you not clean up after you were done (DOING ANYTHING,making tea ,assembling furniture /electronics )etc.. etc..etc...

If we talk that means we are going to argue or fight + or - 15 minutes:rant

7. jennysrik

jennysrik Gold IL'ite

silly reasons for us

- deciding on a place to go and eat
    - deciding on what cuisine
    - i a m just learning driving..so by default I hear,'U might fright the others..don't do this and that'
    - when I wear my fav kurta(boy! he hates this single word)..'why don't u wear t-shirt and jeans..this is looking crap'

I can remember only these :)

8. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

our fight starts when he often complaints about about the dust on the table,tv,etc etc.Even if there was very light dust he will start complaining that I don't clean at all.I just get irritated like anything and feel like punching on his mouth.The hell with the dust.I hate dust particles than any other thing in my life.

I often forget the place I kept some important things.And again he starts.OMG, he doesn't even give me 5 mins time to think and remember.

If I delay even a single day to fold the washed clothes, then he will start his archanai.
    His first words as soon as he reaches home in the evening would be I am dead hungry and I should give him something immediately,otherwise that's all.
    If I wanted to buy any new cosmetic item then he will start like already the dressing table drawer is full and again you want to buy etc etc.....God I hate that.
    He eats fully and developed his tummy and he is so lazy to do some exercise and then blames me for giving him more food and that he was so slim and handsome before marriage.
    There are so many things to list out.Hmm what to do?My temper rises and automatically the war starts.lol.

2 people like this.
  9. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

Anything and everything is my fault.
    There is no benefit of staying in the US nevermind the fact he stills wants to apply for citizenship. Never mind the fact that he never could have had this lifestyle other than in the US
    Complaining the first thing in the morning or when i come home from work (pi$$es me off)

10. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Hi Poorni...do I even need a reason to fight with DH..naah ...anyway
    Lots of silly reasons..latest . Gas tank was empty . DH had my car for the week and weekend. I had his .Like a good girl I filled up his tank and returned it to him . on Monday morning I was already running late to a meeting and I realized that my car was flashing an orange empty light . What happened next ...lets just say he was in his office when I called and he could have heard me from home just as well without the phone :)

1 person likes this.