1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Top 3 reasons for fight between u and ur spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Jaishree123, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Sriniketan, I like your preference to use "arguement" instead of "fights". I prefer the same too:) .

"
    1. When everything is ready for the dinner, including the plate, he will say' I will be back'. he will be back only after food in there gets cold.
    Solution: I don't have the food till he comes and sits in front of the plate."

So do you make him wait in front of his plate (when he finally is ready to eat) while the food gets warmed up (again)?

My DH manages to get up and wanderoff to something else even at that point too. So my solution is he eats whenever he wants (warms up food and puts the dishes away by himself since once out of kitchen i will not go near that area) and me & my kids go ahead at scheduled dinner time. (he eventually sits down to eat before we are done and we wait for him to finish)

2. Never gets to doing things until its too late.
    My solution: I never finished his job for him. Late or what ever he knows that he has to do them (ex. replacing the a.c filters, yearly maintenance around the house, cleaning his car etc. etc)

cannot think of third reason........

2. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

There are many to list and if i list them out,i will have to cry before i type!Three of them are :-

1).My husband is a "Sofa-top"( just like desktop/tabletop),always with a laptop and tv remote.Expects serving food on sofa and always demanding a menu of rice/chapathi with two curries for every meal and a glass of buttermilk.(He has slight bp of 140/90 and expects tasty food like fries and not subjis).From there straight he goes to bed and play chess game in his cell phone until he fall sleep and no time for me or my kid with him!I left him and do my job as his wife!

2).Never likes to call/recieve calls from my parents/relatives.Or he dont like if i talk to them.So i usually avoid discussing about my side people with him and speak to my parents when he goes to office.But again we should speak to my inlaws daily.Never gives money to me,he operates everything!And he will never buy me any phone cards.Since i dont earn,i have to depend on him,I have to speak over skype to my parents in india,which is the only solution to get on!

3).Every lazy to clear/shred his own letters and always tear some of the letters into pieces and dump them on kitchen counter,which i hate bcoz i dont know if he will need some stuff out of them or i have to thrash them.

Vaishu

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

My 3 reasons for fight between me and my husband are :

1. He thinks he is correct always and does not like what I am telling. Always put the blame on me for making problems...

2. Keeps quiet when I ask him something..does not reply at all after many queries also...I will feel very angry and burst out...

3. Does not like my cooking...Everyone else say I cook well... He is the only one who does not like my cooking...

There are many more...But all have listed the 3 top things... So I am stopping with the above 3 reasons for fight...

4. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Hello all IL ladies,

Nice to hear the reasons for which there are fights / arguments between husband and wife. And some of the top reasons are : not helping in domestic chores, is a couch potato, spends lavishly, arguments about MIL, etc.......... But wen i thought of writing in this thread, i actually had to rack my brains to find out the reasons for fights between us. Im married since a year and we also have our usual fights, but i guess me reasons are completely different that the usual ones........

1. Gets irritated or upset at the slightest thing not happening according to his plans : for e.g. being a frequent flyer, he regularly faces late flight situations for almost 95% of the time, but still he wil crib about it :bangcomp: :bangcomp: :bangcomp: or the electrician not coming on time to do his job or the people around him not doing their job properly........ :idontgetit: i dont understand y he expects all other people around him to be perfectionists and organised like him......

2. He never shows his emotions or love for me in public......... This is the thing that irritates me the most, y he has to care about people around him?????? Some of the people i've seen are so shameless even in front of public, but im not asking him to be so shameless. He wont even keep his hands on my shoulders or click pics together............

3. Still racking my brains..........:idontgetit:

I dont have solutions for any of the 2 problems given above, if anyone of u ladies have, advises welcome.........

Regards,
    Gita........

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Three reasons which we fight for
    1.He asks an explanation for something which I spent which he thinks was un necessary.
    2.He is quite dis organised but keeps saying how dis organised I am.
    3.I love surprises but he doesn't believe in them which really annoys me..........Forgets to surprise me on my birthday or our anniversary which really puts me off..........

6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi

1. Doesnot help in domestic work even though iam sick:icon_frown: :icon_frown:
    2. He has GREAT INTEREST IN BUYING ELECTRONIC ITEMS AND SPEND LOT OF MONEY IN THAT,which i feel WASTE :bangcomp:

3. Does not hav interest in Variety food just want sambar,rasam,curd:mad:

4. Last but not the least, SCOLD ME AND ARGUE WITH ME INFRONT OF OUR
    SON. :icon_frown: :icon_frown: :icon_frown: :icon_frown:

latamurali

7. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

The top 3 reasons for fights b/w us are:

1. Tooooo much interference of my MIL in our privacy.

2. Toooooooooo frequent visits of my SIL to my house.

3. HAS ABSOLUTELY NO TIME FOR ME.

I know many of u will relate to the 3rd reason.

Regards
    Ayesha

8. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Dear ladies
    Mine problem is the same as yours
    1. laziness
    2.mil fueling ears of my hubby
    3.des-respect for my parents
    I wish that he may en counter the same one day and at that time he may have nothing but to face. God gives them opportunity to apollogize but they dont so then the only option left is to let them be their own and wait for the time to come when they will reap what they have sown. When their own children start behaveing the way he behaved HOPE THEY LEARN A LESSON
    Pray to god
    we are all here to support and share our thoughts

Luv gauri :confused2:

9. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

hi jayshree

i agree with u
    they hate our relations,want to give importance to thier famil,frenz...

10. padmaiyangar

padmaiyangar Bronze IL'ite

AT the beginning of our married the top reason for the quarel with my husband was due to

1. He never helped me in household works and he is used to spend time on reading books and news paper that too in the morning hours When lot of working is there to do.

2. He was not replying immeidately until I shouts at him.

3. He was very lazy to react any things.

Even today he dislikes our family members .

But now both in middle of fifties, quarel has reduced to great extent

Now we both developed patience to listening to each other to lagre extent.