1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tomorrow , the woman whom I admire a lot, is coming home!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, Jul 19, 2010.

1. LuckiestLadkhi

LuckiestLadkhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Maam,

It's such a blessing to have a such person around us especially in our in-law side. I'm so happy that you have a good relationship with your sister in-law. I can understand her contribution to her family and also her in-laws. May God alwiz bless her.

Luv,
    Suzanne

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Mithila Aunty,
    Thanks for sharing such a lovely insight on a wonderful lady!

Beautiful and very Sensible approach to life! :thumbsup

Absolutely, Aunty!!
    What else could be a greater treasure to a wife than her husband's undying love! And what sacrifice could be bigger/harder to make for his sake?!
    Words of Wisdom, Aunty! :)
    You have always been an inspiration to me.

PS:
    Thanks to Sudha (IamSudha) for making a controversial remark on a post here in another thread.. if not for her, I would have missed this great post of yours!

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Good one, there.. OOPALL.. :thumbsup .. How did I miss this!! (Thanks to IamSudha!)

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear suzanne,
    When I posted this thread Inever imagined that the post would get such rousing response from our friends.The recetion shows one thing for sure.Allpf us particularly the young ladies want enduring and endearing relationship with their in laws.They want peace and harmony at home.Their hearts go out to those women who have succeeded in building a great foundation for their marriages in making small and big sacrifices for the happiness of others in the family.
    Iam happy.
    love
    mithila

5. mithila kannan

My dear mst,
    Is it ok,if I address you like that?

What else could be a greater treasure to a wife than her husband's undying love! And what sacrifice could be bigger/harder to make for his sake?!

You said it my young friend,yourd have put the entire essay in a nutshell.You reap as you sow.When you exercise patience and are tolerant,the rewards that you reap in later years are so good,unimaginable.
    If and when you fulfill your responsibilities of taking good care of your in laws.when you are old,and would be sitting in your hall with your old man, reading a book or listening to music each of you doing your own thing,there will be peace in your heart.Your DH will almost feel like shedding tears of happiness that he took care of his parents and siblings .You will be happy that you stood by his side.This bonding is worth sacrificing anything .

Thanks for your fine fb.
    love
    mithila

6. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

What can I say, Aunty? It is a privillege to be called 'anything' by you. :)
    And 'my dear mst' is so so lovely especially when uttered by you.
    Well said, Aunty. that is the dream I am working towards to. Your words depict my mind and remind me of an incident in my life.. I shall outline it well and post it in non-fiction soon.. it is about a poem that I quoted to my DH during my courtship period.. Thanks for being an inspiration and Thanks to bring back that sweet memory for my next thread.. :)

7. mithila kannan

My dear mst,
    Thank you for the prompt esponse to my reply.Thanks for those lovely words of appreciation,my dear.
    it is about a poem that I quoted to my DH during my courtship period.

Iam eagerly waiting to read the poem penned by you,Iam sure it will be a wonderful one,specially because you wrote it during the finest period (courtship days)in your life.
    love
    mithila