Token of gratitude to Mrs. Chitra Viswanathan

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Induslady, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

It is a gift unto ourselves!

Dear Chitra,
    All the members of the Indusladies need to be congratulated. For giving this token of gratitude to you, for this unmistakable sign of affection, we need to congratulate ourselves. For by giving you the Peruvian Coffee set we have given a gift unto ourselves.
    And you are the greatest, the most precious gift that we at IL can ever hope to get.
    May you be blessed with health, happiness, long life, peace and prosperity.
    On Behalf Of All the Members of Indusladies,
    varalotti

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

A big applause to the special lady of IL.........

Wow, that’s a great news.

The MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER member of IL is being felicitated; a big applause……..

Great Job, Chitra.

Thanks for inspiring us with such delicacies for all these months; while cooking is the least likeable job for many, only Chitra could make it look so easy & fun to be in the kitchen. Not to mention her selfless service. I wonder how many seniors are so very helpful and ready to pass on (share) whatever they learnt in life with others.

Just going thru the interactions that we all had with Chitvish – from queries to comments to doubts & the speed and ease with which the replies were made will prove this point.

I always feel I’m dreaming whenever I write or speak to her cause I’m yet to encounter somebody (older like her) who is gifted and can breeze thru a group without any problem.

Thank you Chitra, for all your contributions and the helping hand extended to us.

She has shared decades of her learning in few months with us - in such an easy way that all can understand and do it ourselves. The variety of recipes and the tips that she has shared will definitely not be available even if we buy a dozen cookery books at a time; and the ease with which she clarifies our doubts is an added advantage.

After all the interactions with her, I see a beautiful, content, clear-minded, affectionate, highly matured individual & a perfectionist in her and I really appreciate and adore Chitra for what she is.

Chitra, A Special Hug From Me To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2006
  3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou God is all that I can say !

Dear Friends,
    That I feel overwhelmed by your words is a simple term to tell you my feelings !
    I just immensely enjoy this column as well as ( or perhaps more) interacting with you - all youngsters who don't think cooking is drudgery or a bore !
    I cannot thank Indusladies enough for putting me in touch with all of you. It is as though a new world has opened up for me & I have a friend in every place across the globe. Let us all together endeavour to make IndusLadies the one stop site for Indian Ladies all over the world.
    " The best is yet to be" !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I just now read about the token of love that Indusladies has extended to Chitra, who is its' precious member without doubt. Although I am a well versed cook and have been cooking dishes from all over the world due to our travels, my Indian cooking was limited to what I learnt from our own household and some popular punjabi dishes. I knew there were many wonderful south indian delicacies out there about which I had no clue nor the recipe. When I did get an opportunity to interact with few people of the south region, the general stance was not to divulge the recipes completely!

Today, I feel extremely smug that I have all those much wanted recipes at the click of a button!! O what a pleasure:) And all due to the selfless and tireless efforts of dear Chitra, whom I prefer to call 'Chitraji' to show the special respect I have for her. She has a large, giving heart and someone like her don't come often. Not only does she share her recipes, she is always elaborating them with so many tips, cautions and suggestions that when one follows them carefully, the results are nothing but a hundred percent success. What else can we ask for?!

Once again, thank you Chitraji:)

5. priya1976de

priya1976de New IL'ite

Thank you

Thank you Mrs Chitra for all your wonderful recipes. You have posted so many recipes, would like to see u in a picture. If possible please provide us with ur photo on Indus Lady.

Thank you,
    Priya

6. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Congrats

Dear Chithra

Very glad to note that you have been gifted by the Indus Ladies team. My hearty Congratulations to you.

Love
    priya

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

congrats

Congrats dear Chithra Madam...keep up the great work.

I am now in Chennai on vacation and so don't get to see the net too often...I just saw this thread and decided to respond..how can I not respond..you have been so helpful to all of us at all times...today,most of us have become great cooks due to you...thanks a lot.

Cheers

8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You can take a look at Mrs.Chitra in a picture here...

Hi Priya,

You can take a look at Mrs. Chitra in a picture posted here...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557

9. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Lovely set for a lovely lady

Dear Chithra,
    Congratulations and Celebrations from all of us at IL ! Your recipes, your advice and optimistic approach to life have made my days so much better. You are the leader in the herd, the starter who sets the curd. Isn't that line nice?

Kavya, your choice is wonderful - the Peruvian set is really exotic and whenever Chithra has coffee she'll certainly think of you and all her fans at IL .

More power and zest to both of you,
    Sharada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.