Toddler meet

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by kavisuresh, Feb 15, 2011.

1. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi all.....

I am here n abudhabi since 2008....I now have a kid 14 months old.
    Jus reading threads here i came to know there was some kind of toddlers meet in 2009.
    Is there any meets with toddlers still going on....i would love to join the group.
    All mothers with 1-3 years who read this let s plan to meet with our kids and plan some activities.

If you are interested pls reply .

2. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

realy! if there was something like that, i missed it, my girl is now 4 plus, i guess most kids start school aftyer 2 years and a few months, so mostly 1-2 years will be meeting....hope u get good response

3. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi kapur...

Thankyou.....it s too difficult to engage 1-3 yr old at home....they need to play and some activities till u put them n a playschool.I do enjoy doing different things for her....but some toddlers meet will make it more intersting...

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi kavi,

Nice to see this thread. How do you find time with your kid??
    Is the toddler's meet happening still?? Though my son is 4+.

Toddlers meet will be quite interesting for the mothers as well as the kids too.

5. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi jaya....

Actually i dn knw whether any toddlers meet s going on....if not i m jus suggesting why dn we start now....with those who are intersted .

My baby is too naughty and gives me very less time to finish my work....but still i find some time n afternoon when she sleeps ...

Lets c jaya hw d response s frrm other mothers and by d way u are frm which part of india ...sounds like a south indian name.I am frm chennai,TN.

6. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies

The toddler meet sounds very interesting..i am game for it with my little one ..my girl is 17 months old and i do agreenwith all that ITS VERY DIFFICULT to keep them engaged

7. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi Kavi,

i am very much interested in this meet. my son is 15 months old...the main thing is he becomes so enthusiastic if he finds any kid of his group...iam staying very near to madinat zayed...where r u staying in abu dhabi? iam also from chennai...so lets plan soon and make our kids enjoy the days...expecting a quick response...bye

Gayathri

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  8. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi gayabala and careerlife.......

I am really happy to see response frm u both .
    I am staying near zayed university...(Near to abudhabi taxi stand).
    So now with three of us i think we l start a meet ......dis week why not madinat zayed shopping centre as gaya stays nearby ...lets get introduced and plan things further....i also suggest some date and time
    22nd tuesday between 4-6 p.m.

If it s not feasible we can change date and time accordingly....
    waiting for conformation frm gayathri and careerlife(mention ur name pls)

9. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

yes, ok for me to meet on tuesday 22nd feb at 3 pm (one hr earlier) in madinat zayed shopping centre...also tell me ur dress color so that we can easily identify...lets fix one particular shop namely abudhabi co-op. entrance..is it ok for u? also time i have changed at 3 pm as dH will be back to home...confirm timings as well. :coffee

10. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

hi gayatri,

Good ........I was thinking to tell same ....abu dhabi co-op society entrance.....let s all have same dress colour so tat easy to identify....is pink ok ???

3 p.m not a issue for me.....let s wait for conformation frm careerlife also....If it s 2:30 also it s k so dat my DH wil drop me .