Today's Inspiration.....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Honeytha, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai to All ILites,

Each and every one us must have come across many things or many people in our day to day life. But each one has different thoughts, feelings, expressions, ideas etc. It might be anything; even a small item also matters a lot. But we feel like :bowdown:bowdownto it.

I was inspired by one of my student.......Today in my drawing class; I was asking my students whether they are interested to participate in the drawing competition which is going to be conducted by The Hindu, Paint your Ambition and four of them are very much interested. I asked all the four students what is ur life ambition, in that one fellow told he wanted to become Doctor and the next two said they want to become Scientist and the last person he told me that he wanted to become a Soldier. I was very much inspired about him telling his ambition is to become a Soldier, as this is a rare case in these days and when he told me he was very much strong in his words.........and spontaneously I shook hands with him......when he uttered this word.....

Today he made me feel good............

My wishes to that boy................All the best for his future endeavors.:thumbsup

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,
    With parents eyeing on the professional courses these days, hats off to this boy's ambition, which came naturally!
    These ambitions do not come by Rantit has to be from the heart.
    Bravo boy!
    Convey my best wishes to him!:hatsoff

sriniketan

3. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Sriniketan,

Ur right!!!!!!! i will convey ur wishes to him.........