Today’s Baba's miracle

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by banujaga, Mar 5, 2015.

1. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

My hubby owns a Xerox and stationery shop. We have a huge Baba’s photo hung on the wall.

Today morning, one lady came and asked my hubby to take some 5 copies of a book she had. My hubby was excited as it was a book on Baba. So, my hubby charged her only a minimum amount. The lady was very happy and my hubby came to know that she stays just behind our shop and she is doing Baba’s Pooja today and hence, had to take these copies.

After 1 hour or so, she came and gave Prasad to my hubby. My hubby is so overwhelmed that he is being blessed by Baby today.

Also, he saw that one person who was passing the shop came back, stood in front of our shop, prayed to Baba and went.

Today till now, only Baba’s miracle happening.

Not only today, many a times, whoever visiting our shop, when they see Baba’s photo, they just pray to him and also give us best wishes for our business and go.

All these are Baba’s blessings…….. OM SAI RAM

8 people like this.

2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing Baba's leela.

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Banujaga Sister,

Sairam, Yes Baba spreads not only positivity for us but also for everyone around, thus all of us are also in the loop and makes us feel that Baba lives with us,

Hope your family is doing good by Baba's grace as I havent interacted with you for a while now.

Thanks for sharing, May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

2 people like this.