To Srividhya and ASG

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by nidhisai, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

dear Srividhya and ASG,
    I was very much hurt by your way of telling the openions. you can tell your openions in a normal way rather then saying it in a sarcastic and in a harsh way.Each person's life has n number of probabilities in the incidents so we cant assume to what extent the intensity of the situation is and each person will have boundries so they cant expect what might have happened and wht might happen . We are coming with a problem and expecting solution or suggestion in this site. If you tell your openon in a harsh way , just think if the person who is writing his/ her problem , how down she/he might feel. The person who is writing the problem knows wht is its intensity. some others also will know the intensity as previously or currently might be experiencing the same problem. So if you want to tel your suggestion plz tel it in a soft way rather then telling it in a very sarcastic way . ASG I am very much hurt by your way of telling your openion. I was telling my mom's childhood b cos she suffered I too suffered but what I asked from the beginning was are these symptoms related to any phycological disorder. So you could have told in a normal way rather then your nasty sarcastic way.Many of us dont know the intensity of other's situations. we all will give sincere suggestion to them in soothing way,harshway,etc. But everyone are coming to this forum expecting solutions, suggestion for their problems. So I am requesting you to please stop being rude, harsh, sarcastic. One never know how the concerned person may take it if told in a harsh way.

Nidhisai.

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Nidhi,

I think you should take a break from writing for a day or two and then come back with a fresh mind and take a look at what Sri and I wrote... because neither of us were rude, harsh or sarcastic to you. If you think our advice is rubbish, then just ignore it and move on. Seeing how you don't particularly like mine or Sri's advice, I will be sure to stay away from your threads in the future so I don't accidently upset you again.

But I do stand by my advice that you should seek psychological help for your own issues before trying to help your mom deal with her issues. You are not able to move on from your childhood, and now are even digging into your mom's childhood... when the reality is, neither you nor her are in childhood anymore. You are also not able to accept your mom for the person she is. Instead, you have locked yourself into an endless cycle of obsessing over her and every little thing she says or does. That's not normal OR healthy.

The over emotional way in which you've interpreted mine and Sri's advice, only makes me feel more sorry for you, and more hopeful that you will seek professional help. Which I genuinely feel you could benefit from.

I wish you and your family the best of luck. Take care.

3. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Dear ASG,
    I felt hurt by the way you expressed your openion in a very harsh way. You are still not able to understand how much harsh your answer is. Anyway it was only my suggestion not command. So its up to you to take it or not. Dear we all are normal people so our minds have boundries so we cant think beyond certain level in certain situations. we frame that the other person is over reacting and need phycological help. etc. But please remember that certain issues are very very different and very much hard to understand. Remember always dear, we all are still young so we donno know how many different angles every life has. you are telling me to see a phycologist . Ok there is no problem in that I will see and ask the solution for the problem also. But what you are unable to see is the intensity of the problem I am in. And please note neither me nor my mom are struck up in our childhood phase. We can only share and give some possible suggestions to each other. But what I am saying is sometimes even counsellors or phycologists openions or counsellings may go wrong b cos either they fail to look beyound the normal frame boundry or the patients will get struck and unable to move on or stop responding to them. And my dear sister, I am not sturck in my childhood phase or too much overreacting to my mom. I am fearing b cos I am seeing how much she is in trouble and putting me into trouble. I am not brooding and badmouthing my mother. But trying to find a solution for that.
    I am only requesting you to not to be harsh in your replys as we donno how the other person may take it , so be soft while giving an advice. B cos many will come with a heavy heart and pour their problems seeking advices if we are harsh in giving advices they will feel so much upset. So whoever comes here should feel relieved rather then hurt or feel bad.
    But to be straight I felt really very bad and very much hurt when you gave your 2nd mail , I felt it too nasty and sarcastic. that's why I asked you to please be a bit soft. If you feel the other way Then I am sorry.

nidhisai.

4. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

Firstly, IL is a community that is for sharing, helping others and in the process growing up as a human, as a community. Here, all of us are there to share our views, expertise so that it benefits the by and large of the community.
    When some one comes here with a problem seeking help, ILites are there to share their perspective and offer help that might or might not work. So it is entirely up to the reader to take up the advice or just throw it away as not applicable to the situation one is in.

Having said all that am closing this thread as it is not helpful in any way to the member community. Also as per the forum etiquette we do not allow one-on-one threads.

I sincerely hope the concerned parties see the others perspective and learn to Agree to Disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.