1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

to puni88

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deepabalachandran, May 21, 2008.

1. deepabalachandran

deepabalachandran New IL'ite

Hi Punitha,
    I would like to talk to you personally. I just got some information from your earlier thread which I would like to discuss,concerned with my life too.

Please do reply me back with your contact information.

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Deepa,

I dont think its a good idea to ask people 's contact detail straight away. This is not social networking website.Better idea would be to work towards becoming a Junior Ilite by posting some quality posts and participating in other's posts. With that you get access to send private message to other members.
    Even then, its totally other person's wish to continue further.

Thanks,
    Ria

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Deepa,

Hope everything's fine. Since you had mentioned "your life" I am taking this thread of yours seriously.

I am assuming you don't want to discuss it in open here and expect to take to punitha privately. Sure, as along as she is OK with it, I guess that should be fine.

But on a personal note, its always best to know a person before taking the next step mainly when you are interacting through internet. I am not saying anything about punitha, she might be a best guide to help you with whatever you need, who knows right ? :) I am just warning you that when you see other posts in other forums, before immediately going to a personal level, first be cautious and only when you feel comfortable take it to the next level of interacting personally...

God bless !!

Last edited: May 23, 2008