To my darling Husband...........

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Arunarc, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My darling husband,
    Before you return from your trip, I want to let you know about a little accident I had with your Bakkie. Fortunately, it was not too bad and I didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. In fact, about 5 seconds after it was over, I felt much better and was back to my happy, smiling self! I didn't see any reason to notify the police as it happened at home. I was coming home from Spar, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake! The garage door is slightly bent but your Bakkie, fortunately, came to a halt when it bumped into your car. Lucky for you, your motorcycle was spared.
    I am really sorry, darling. But with your kind-hearted, giving, loving personality I'm positive you will forgive me. Remember how much I love you and care for you, my sweetheart. Enclosed is a picture of my little "accident." Have a safe trip home. Oh yes, before I forget... Your girlfriend called , she apologized that she could not make the trip.
    Your loving wife.
    (See attached file: image6.jpg

Attached Files:

2. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

ha ha ha good one:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl