1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To keep trying or time to leave? :( Ladies is there any happiness after divorce?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by desigirl25, Sep 13, 2013.

1. desigirl25

desigirl25 Senior IL'ite

Thanks everyone for your replies!! I think I am halfway there in my mind and I am going to leave him. Yes we have tried marriage councelling - and the councellor tried to take his side and try to make him understand he was being 'obsessive and delusional' - her words!! but he was like...ohhh she just wants to make money and is trying to get us divorced etc....he only hears what he wants to and not what he doesnt.

I think he is like a disease or an infection and i just need to cut him off and run away and build a new life. I have tried everything...from being quiet to being absent. I started a new job 3 weeks back and I come home around 6.30pm..then i get dinner ready for him and leave for gym/sauna alone or with a friend right away. I dont come home till 9pm and am only free by 9.45 after shower etc and still he finds time to make bad comments. He is OBSESSED with the past. Today when i gave him dinner and sat down next to him i tried to hug him..and he told me to go away and that he wanted nothing from me...i tried to laugh it off...n hes like i dont like you and i just want to be alone and do my own things. So I said well why don't you leave then the door is wide open if you dont like me....then he started taunting me saying "I didn't say I don't like you...you can't prove I said that can you....you should just Trust me" - he was taunting bec i always tell him that you should trust me and not a random guy. Ladies I really didnt have any sort of physical affair bt to be honest I wish I had for he deserves that!!!!! I think I am almost ready to move on. I feel so sad I burden my parents with all my indecisiveness. They just want me to leave and start my life now! I am 26, an engineer with a great new job in Canada.....why the heck am I living with a guy who says to my face that he doesnt like me, doesnt want to touch me and wants nothing with me. Isnt this mental abuse???

2. Anjalai

Anjalai New IL'ite

Desigirl,

You sound just like me 6 years ago but for various different reasons... Mine said and did everything you have said and many other things... Things actually has gone worse and not better in my case...He dislike me, my image, the way i talk..He actually dislikes everything about me and has mentioned one after the other in different times...He didnt want to have kids with me when we had he is just a donor all sorts of things that doesnt happen in a healthy relationship...You are young and please dont waste your time...