1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To Eat or Not To Eat and Then What To Eat!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jun 7, 2015.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,
    Ha ha ha,
    just eat to live and also breathe to live! No less no more!

PS

2 people like this.
  2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Best approach Pushpa Mami.:)

4. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Hey Satchi, just peeking in quickly to say that the sweetie in my avatar is my pup Leia. Her brother Luke will take her place on my avatar next month. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Satchi,

I loved this rant of yours...being a foodie myself I think alike :thumbsup . Yes I have to be cautious when required as to what I eat...but I don't stop myself from gorging on food most of the times, I do without my DH's knowledge and pretend too :mrgreen: .

If everything in life has to be perfect and right, I think there won't be any fun :wink: . So eat well and live well......:)

1 person likes this.
  6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Eat with positive thought that will impart positive energy to what we eat. Thats what I follow. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

2 people like this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

HAHA. What is nice, well only god knows what it means. My wife is a vegetarian, and as particular as u, so her choice is very narrow to Toori, Tinda, i run miles away from them, they get bored easily, what to eat, is their refrain all the time.

for me it is simple, all veg is poison, so give me anything, i just eat it as poison. And fofrr nonveg, i love it, so even if preserved, or not too well cooked, i love it anyway.

So for me, i surivive the veg days, like today, so tomm morning that is tuesday i canm have nonveg firs thing in the morning, that i s two eggs.

Superb one.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. satchitananda

True Scorpio, we cannot be saints and refrain from everything that gives some joy in this otherwise mundane business called life. Of course, a certain degree of restraint is always good for our health, but the kind of obsession we see with health related matters these days is also not good for mental health.

2 people like this.
  9. satchitananda

You said it jskls. Ignorance is indeed bliss!!!:-D

10. satchitananda

See, Kamalji? It is already tough for you to control food to a certain degree. Now if people keep telling you, look this is not good for your kidneys, this is not good for the heart, that is not good for the liver ..... an endless list; and if you don't eat beef or pork, if you are told, watchout the preservative used in potato chips is made of beef and you have another list of all preservatives with 'contraband' stuff ..... what would you do? Would you be able to eat happily? You might eat because you can't avoid everything. There should be a law against people who ruin other's peace of mind, especially when it comes to simple business like eating, drinking and breathing.