1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

To Cut Boredom And Motivate

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by virtualkv2020, Oct 20, 2019.

1. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am looking for a fitness buddy/buddies (ladies only please) who is/are interested in inch loss.I took a week break due to health issues and I will be restarting my routine from tomorrow (Monday October 21).

I am a JM fan and I workout 5 days a week while keeping track of exercise and diet through Fitbit and HealthifyMe apps.It gets kind of boring and monotonous, so I am here asking to share workouts and diet on a daily basis to motivate each other. I think it will be exciting to track and share Inch loss on a monthly basis while checking weight on a weekly basis. Anyone interested?

hope26 likes this.

2. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

lets do it

virtualkv2020 likes this.
  3. virtualkv2020

Nice bring it on! I am currently doing 30DS level 3.

4. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

No proper exercise since 2 months so i m in
    For diet i am quite conscious of what i eat. Drink tea only twice a day. No more biscuit or any khari or maida product. As summer is coming will include liquids in diet

5. virtualkv2020

Yesterday I did all the three 10 minutes workouts designed by Jillian from Women's health channel. Today I did 10 min total body workout followed by her 30 DS.I felt really good. :)

6. Jagjag

Jagjag New IL'ite

Hi...
    Walking is good exercise.
    I have been following Leslie Sansone since last month.
    One good thing about this fitness schedule is that it is a whole-body work out and tones muscles. My knee and back pain has reduced.
    I think I'm getting back into shape. I do this 5 days a week, and I brought some changes in my diet also, like low carbs, limited intake of sugar, plenty of fluids and a lot of greens.
    It works actually, feels amazing and strong now!!!